Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: We are the worst team of the 2010's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since the start of the 2010 season the Jaguars are 27-72 which is the worst record in the NFL. Cleveland are one game behind us at 28-71.

[Image: Modis.JPG]

http://home.jps.net/~fos/nfl/10snfl.htm

Yuck. Its tough being a jags fan.
[Image: wGg0y_s-200x150.gif]

That's all I have to say.

It is quite bad. Who cares though? GM doesn't care, Owner doesn't care. Players care, but love our inept coaches. So... why do I care? I don't anymore. I hope for the absolute best, and expect the worst. Usually its the latter, bad or worse than I had hoped, almost always. Dark times in Jacksonville.

welp

This is as good a thread as any for me to get this off my chest.

I had season tickets (x4) from 2005-2014...A decade.  We had 1 decent season during that span.  I'm so glad I canceled my season tickets 2 years ago.  What a complete waste of time and money.

Quote:This is as good a thread as any for me to get this off my chest.

I had season tickets (x4) from 2005-2014...A decade. We had 1 decent season during that span. I'm so glad I canceled my season tickets 2 years ago. What a complete waste of time and money.

I feel for you man.
lol, we suck
That is sad.

Sometimes being a long time STH is like being a crackhead.

You look for the high you got back in the TC days...heck... even the early JDR days, but you don't come close to getting there again.

I remember discussions on this board where I, among others, lamented how spoiled the fanbase was.

That certainly isn't the case any more.

We're #1, we're #1.

At something
Quote:Since the start of the 2010 season the Jaguars are 27-72 which is the worst record in the NFL. Cleveland are one game behind us at 28-71.

[Image: Modis.JPG]

http://home.jps.net/~fos/nfl/10snfl.htm

Not to be a nerd and a know-it-all, but the decade actually begins in 2011...