Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Carl Davis Re-signed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
....a 6'5" 320# DT that had 1 tackle in 2 games in a backup role for the Jags last season.  He was a former 3rd round selection out of Iowa in the 2015 draft by Baltimore.  After playing 2 seasons for the Ravens, he had no starts for the Browns, then Colts, and then Jags.  He was a free agent, and got suspended for 4 games in February for a performance enhancing substance.  The front office must have no faith in Jones or Russell.
(04-06-2020, 04:27 PM)ATLjag Wrote: [ -> ]....a 6'5" 320# DT that had 1 tackle in 2 games in a backup role for the Jags last season.  He was a former 3rd round selection out of Iowa in the 2015 draft by Baltimore.  After playing 2 seasons for the Ravens, he had no starts for the Browns, then Colts, and then Jags.  He was a free agent, and got suspended for 4 games in February for a performance enhancing substance.  The front office must have no faith in Jones or Russell.

I'm surprised I'm the first to say this. Getting the band back together for a ... CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

They probably view Jones as a valuable rotational player with limited reps. He's just not beefy enough or disruptive enough to be a starter. Russell is like deadweight. I hope Benito Jones or another fatty NT will be brought in to replace him.
Who?
Chaaampionshiiiiip
Camp body
Thank God there is the Jaguars to at least keep people employed during COVID-19
(04-06-2020, 06:29 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: [ -> ]Who?

My Sentiments Exactly!

NH3...