Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jalen got other teams' fans shook every week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vert...=refgoogle

Ish is hilarious b. We've needed this player lol.

Who cares, we are still losing.
Can't believe all the hate he's getting.  Ramsey was a beast today.  For the next 10 years they are going to rename Revis Island to Ramsey Island.

I bought my Ramsey jersey the second it came out. I KNEW he was legit.

He needs to cool it. This team is still hot garbage.
What does us being bad have to do with anything?

I love Ramsey and his Swagger. Can he also coach though? I mean honestly I'd prefer him coach the DB's.

Ramsey is doing his job, he deserves credit
Everybody is saying Steve Smith had 8 catches for 87 yards. But not all of those catches were on Ramsey.

I would say Ramsey kept Smith locked up.
Quote:Who cares, we are still losing.

We are not losing because of #20.

Quote:I love Ramsey and his Swagger. Can he also coach though? I mean honestly I'd prefer him coach the DB's.

Ramsey is doing his job, he deserves credit

We need him as a player.
Quote:Everybody is saying Steve Smith had 8 catches for 87 yards. But not all of those catches were on Ramsey.

I would say Ramsey kept Smith locked up.

I read that S. Smith had 1 catch on Ramsey. 

Smith, on the other hand, is acting like he's a Hall of Fame receiver. 3 good years, 5 average years, and 7 bad years doesn't make him a HoF player. And Smith started the whole thing, too.
Quote:I read that S. Smith had 1 catch on Ramsey.

Smith, on the other hand, is acting like he's a Hall of Fame receiver. 3 good years, 5 average years, and 7 bad years doesn't make him a HoF player. And Smith started the whole thing, too.

You might want to check Steve Smith's career stats.
Quote:You might want to check Steve Smith's career stats.

If it's based on longevity, sure. If being an average player, with very few good seasons, is good enough to get in to the HoF, then I can't really argue against it.

He's had more below average seasons than he's had good / average seasons combined. 
Steve Smith is an average to good WR. He's never been elite he's just stuck around for longer than most.

I can't imagine the state of his brain though.
Quote:Steve Smith is an average to good WR. He's never been elite he's just stuck around for longer than most.

He was elite for a few years. With scrubs for QBs too.
Jalen said of Steve Smith, locker room interview on ESPN, "I don't respect him as man". Awesome.
Jalen's got that diva in him lol

I feel like the entire team should just shout their mouths and stay off twitter/facebook/snapchat/whatever until they are collectively good enough as a team to backup their words.

Quote:Steve Smith is an average to good WR. He's never been elite he's just stuck around for longer than most.

Steve Smith is better than average or good. He is a future HOFer.
Quote:You might want to check Steve Smith's career stats.

I have, and he's no where close to HOF caliber
Pages: 1 2