Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Article/webpage with our current off-season moves?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just curious if there is an article/webpage with all the player acquisitions, losses, news that's happened in our off-season? All in one resource?

Ever since the season ended with the news about having more games in London in addition to the recent quarantine and personal medical issues, I've been kind of behind on everything Jaguars. Would love to get myself caught up before the draft.

Sidenote, my birthday is the first day of the draft on April 23 so that will be exciting. Hope you are all doing well, thanks!
Jaguars.com

>team
> transactions

https://www.jaguars.com/team/transactions/
Thanks guys. I like the layout for NYC4Jags better but I noticed it didn't include the Joe Schobert signing? So wondering if it's missing more?
(04-12-2020, 05:18 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys. I like the layout for NYC4Jags better but I noticed it didn't include the Joe Schobert signing? So wondering if it's missing more?

Some of these deals are "agreed upon" but not finalized due to the nature of this pandemic offseason, travel considerations, and lack of team performed physical examination. 
The team may not list some of them as they wait upon such formalities.
(04-12-2020, 10:44 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2020, 05:18 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys. I like the layout for NYC4Jags better but I noticed it didn't include the Joe Schobert signing? So wondering if it's missing more?

Some of these deals are "agreed upon" but not finalized due to the nature of this pandemic offseason, travel considerations, and lack of team performed physical examination. 
The team may not list some of them as they wait upon such formalities.

Ah I see thanks! Yeah, I was wanting something that included even the ones that weren't "finalized" so I didn't miss any information. Hopefully he is the only big one that isn't on that page.
wowser ..... where do they find these players.

APRIL
04/06
Rashaan Melvin (CB) signed.

04/06
Cassius Marsh (DE/LB) signed.

04/06
Carl Davis (DT) re-signed.

MARCH
03/30
Nick Foles (QB) traded.

03/30
Tyler Eifert (TE) signed.

03/27
Lenrentee McCray (DE) re-signed to contract.

03/27
Tyler Shatley (OL) re-signed.

03/24
Rodney Gunter (DE) signed.

03/20
A.J. Bouye (CB) traded.

03/19
Calais Campbell (DL) traded.

03/17
Terminate the contract of Geoff Swaim (TE).

03/17
Apply exclusive rights tender for Austin Calitro (LB).

03/17
Applied second-round tender on Keelan Cole (WR).

JANUARY
01/02
Josh Jones (S) claimed off waivers from Dallas.

01/02
Jayson Stanley (CB) signed to reserve/future contract.

01/02
Brian Price (DT) signed to reserve/future contract.

01/02
Ryan Pope (OL) signed to reserve/future contract.

01/02
Charone Peake (WR) signed to reserve/future contract.

01/02
Chuck Harris (DE) signed to reserve/future contract.

01/02
Blake Hance (OL) signed to reserve/future contract.

01/02
Jon Brown (K) signed to reserve/future contract.