Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The state of this franchise makes me sick!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Yes I am a fan of this team but no I do not have to like it.    Looking at this roster it is one of the worst in the NFL.  The Team has 0 stars and questions all over the field.  I will give the team credit for the draft stock it has acquired over talent they should not have lost.  However, they let the same moron who built the first disaster including Bortles, build another team.

Shad Khan smiles and tells the fans how he is dedicated to the city. Then Khan sells out to london like a shady car salesmen.  The problem is Khan and his staff have put a horrible product on the field.  2017 proved that if you put a good product on the field, the fans will show up.  Jags are and have been consistent losers.  The novelty of the NFL will wear off in London, then what will Khan do.  The only real solution is find a way to build a consistent winner.  Tired of all this losing

[Image: VDO_h0V5Q7vr3p-DyOJD0TRnMN5dOyaJkwUzYHM3...c49391d170]
Yup, Its real bad, and signs don't really point to it being any better
All the teams at the top have had great qb play besides the Ravens
It must be nice to be a Patriots fan. Only 35 losses in 10 years. That’s amazing.
(04-12-2020, 04:52 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]It must be nice to be a Patriots fan. Only 35 losses in 10 years. That’s amazing.

Yea I had to move from Jacksonville to the new england area in 2005 for business reasons.  It is sicking all the new age bandwagon patriots fans.  I can't stand the team but you see their merchandise everywhere.
I definitely picked the wrong team to root for in the late 90's when I got into football. Sad
We have s choice. If you don’t like the product on the turn it off or change the channel.

All I’ve ever asked is to be competitive. The Jags have been competitive once or twice on the last 10+ years. Simply unacceptable.

Having been born in Philly I could root for the “Iggles.” Growing up in Towson I was a “Baldamer Coats” fan. I could also follow the Ravens, which I was tempted to do this past season.
(04-12-2020, 04:22 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: [ -> ]All the teams at the top have had great qb play besides the Ravens

Well they got better GM's. This team is sorry at picking players. They could have Big Ben, but they too Reggie Williams.
(04-12-2020, 07:41 PM)uthill Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2020, 04:22 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: [ -> ]All the teams at the top have had great qb play besides the Ravens

Well they got better GM's. This team is sorry at picking players. They could have Big Ben, but they too Reggie Williams.

True - but there's more to it.  Not only have we had a string of bad GM's (and this includes Dave Caldwell who has been awful for the most part), but we've had bad coaches, bad assistant coaches, bad owners.  Pretty much everything about this franchise sucks.  The only good thing is the loyal fans who put up with this abuse.
Yeah this team is beyond terrible right now. I honestly for see a 0-3 win season coming up, anything more I’d be so happy and surprised. I knew we weren’t going to be spending like crazy in FA, but I atleast expected a player for player deal for an O line man or signing a guy. Instead we lost Campbell, Bouye, and soon Yannick for draft lotto tickets. No replacement for Dareus or Jalen. We have such a terrible combo at LB with Jack and Scho. We lost two home games to London. Khan still has Marrone the bologna guy from the ice cream man coaching tree.

The only hope we have is that we draft some damn good O line man in the first round that play beyond the expectations for rookies, provide the stache with protection, and let the connection between Stache and Chark grow. That’s the only hope we have. Ofcourse every draft site is mocking us to take a DT at #9 overall because we are one of the only dumb [BLEEP] teams that would do that. We been drafting in the top 10 the last decade for a REASON. It’s because we have continued to FAIL at properly addressing the QB position.

Honestly, sometimes I think maybe this team/organization would have been better off had 07 never happened. It was such a rarity. Flash in the pan. Just a terrible example on how to make it to the AFC championship. Too many things need to happen for that to work. What works in the league is having a QB. You get the shield behind you, your QB is marketed, all of a sudden refs giving you calls and you make the play offs consistently. Everyone thinks it’s because the NFL hates Jax. No sorry, that’s not the answer... it’s because without a QB we have nothing to offer marketing wise to the NFL which is a business first and foremost. The league has never been “fair”. You want advantages? Get a QB. Pretty simple.
Oh come on.... there is the franchise view of this thing... We are better than Cleveland.
What a bunch of [BLEEP] babies. If you think this is bad.... LOL
It’s cool, because we’ll have the #1 and #2 pick (from Da Rams) next year
What's even worse is the Jags were 1-13 during the Gus Bradley era.  As such, we were pretty much eliminated from the playoffs by Oct 1 in those years.  A lot of those 51 wins were meaningless NOvember & December wins when we were already dead and gone.

(04-12-2020, 04:11 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I am a fan of this team but no I do not have to like it.    Looking at this roster it is one of the worst in the NFL.  The Team has 0 stars and questions all over the field.  I will give the team credit for the draft stock it has acquired over talent they should not have lost.  However, they let the same moron who built the first disaster including Bortles, build another team.

Shad Khan smiles and tells the fans how he is dedicated to the city. Then Khan sells out to london like a shady car salesmen.  The problem is Khan and his staff have put a horrible product on the field.  2017 proved that if you put a good product on the field, the fans will show up.  Jags are and have been consistent losers.  The novelty of the NFL will wear off in London, then what will Khan do.  The only real solution is find a way to build a consistent winner.  Tired of all this losing

[Image: VDO_h0V5Q7vr3p-DyOJD0TRnMN5dOyaJkwUzYHM3...c49391d170]

NICE FIND REGARDING THE CHART.  I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO COMPARE THE JAGS VS OTHER FRANCHISES.  I NEVER REALIZED TAMPA BAY WAS SO BAD AS WELL.
(04-13-2020, 08:19 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]What a bunch of [BLEEP] babies.  If you think this is bad....  LOL

No kidding, we won 6 games last year. People act like we were the winless Lions or something.
(04-13-2020, 09:46 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2020, 08:19 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]What a bunch of [BLEEP] babies.  If you think this is bad....  LOL

No kidding, we won 6 games last year. People act like we were the winless Lions or something.

6 whole games...woopty doo.
We've also had the lowest paid GMs and Head Coaches over the past decade as well.
really puts things into perspective. It's obvious that nobody within the last few regimes has actually cared about winning except for coughlin, and even that came at a price
(04-13-2020, 09:46 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]I

I mean these two posts have to be a joke or something. Our all time franchise record is 176-224, which equates to a .440 win % which is 30/32 all time in the league. The past decade stats were already highlighted in a chart by a previous post, we will be 32/32 after this season. The only teams with a worse all time win % are the Bucs and cards. The cards atleast reached a SB and the Bucs won one.
(04-13-2020, 10:21 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2020, 09:46 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]I

I mean these two posts have to be a joke or something. Our all time franchise record is 176-224, which equates to a .440 win % which is 30/32 all time in the league. The past decade stats were already highlighted in a chart by a previous post, we will be 32/32 after this season. The only teams with a worse all time win % are the Bucs and cards. The cards atleast reached a SB and the Bucs won one.

No, it's not a [BLEEP] joke.  I've seen much worse than this in multiple sports.  But hey, keeping crying about it.  You have to take the bad with the good.  [BLEEP] happens.  Or we can just whine about it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5