Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dave & Gus Rebuild -- 1 Win and 13 Losses in September ( .... October 2-10)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dave & Gus now has a record of 1 Win and 13 Losses in the month of September

October doesn't get much better with 2 wins and 10 losses.

Time to go over and check out the 2017 NFL Mock Draft.  This season went by way too quickly.

Thanks guys !!

After all the offseason hype. And Mel Kipers winners and losers of the draft. And winners of the offseason Free Agents.

It's pretty much over.
Better be a legit RB.

I have ZERO confidence in these decision makers picking a real head coach.
Back to life, back to reality...
Depressing that we wait 8 months for the season and its over 14 days after it begins... Every year.

Quote:Depressing that we wait 8 months for the season and its over 14 days after it begins... Every year.

This x1000
Wonderful.

We should probably give gus another extension.

Quote:Depressing that we wait 8 months for the season and its over 14 days after it begins... Every year.

When you put it that way, my goodness, it is depressing.
Going back into history: Shack was inept. Fired. Del Rio was inept. Fired. Gene Smith was inept. Fired. Then we have all the scapegoat assistants who were fired along the way. Now we have Caldwell and Bradley with no hope for success.

What is the common denominator? Every single one of them came here with no experience in the job.

Regards.................the Chiefjag
At least we got Dave his rookie GM experience so he can take all of the mistakes he learned here and correct them elsewhere

if this coach isn't fired tomorrow, well... IDK guys but something needs to be done, the fans don't deserve this

Its built.
Quote:if this coach isn't fired tomorrow, well... IDK guys but something needs to be done, the fans don't deserve this

at 3-23 in September & October combined, we have a 1 in 8 chance to win.  That's actually worse than rolling the dice and guessing the number that's going to come up.

Quote:Better be a legit RB.

Yup. We need a legit RB.

We also need a legit O-line. I know Dave has spent a lot of focus on the O-line over the past 3 years. But, the lineup this year just "ain't cutting it".

I know there were injuries yesterday, but it still isn't even as good as last year's O-line (as sad as that is).

-Joeckel and Parnell aren't cutting it. Joeckel is even worse at LG than he was at LT. Parnell continually gets beat and makes stupid penalties. He's a backup caliber player.

- Linder was a solid Gaurd. Moving him to Center? Idk,, we lost something there.

- Cann:I'm not as impressed with him yet as many people are.

- Beachum: yet to be seen. But his continual injury problems could be a real concern (ala Monroe with the Ravens)

Beadles was better than Joeckel at Guard (and Beadles sucked). Wiz was a lot more experienced at Center than Linder.

O-line still needs a lot of overhaul. This team is not gonna be able to overcome consistent losing until the O-line is a lot better.
That record is just disgusting.