Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Looking at the remainder of our schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'm only thinking we get 4 wins again. I'm struggling to find 5-6 wins. Colts, Titans, bears, bills. Maybe the Texans. What does everyone else think? Can you find a better outcome?
13-3
The season is over. We would need to put 3 wins in a row together. And win a bunch of division games.

It ain't happening. This season is over after 3 weeks.
Watching colts game, announcers said no team that started 0-3 has made the playoffs.
Yeah, we're done.
Yeah but I just want to know if there's some hope to win a few more games than our average. I'm I being a pessimist?
Quote:13-3

Ahhhhh. You aint foolin anyone.. That's the Pats final record..
Well we have never had the first overall pick.

Quote:Yeah but I just want to know if there's some hope to win a few more games than our average. I'm I being a pessimist?

4 wins maybe. Once teams shut it down at the end of the year, jockeying for playoff spots.
Looking at the remainder of the season sound like a waste of time... we need to start looking at next years draft before the 8:00 game starts...not tomorrow.

Quote:The season is over. We would need to put 3 wins in a row together. And win a bunch of division games.

It ain't happening. This season is over after 3 weeks.

The season is not over until New Year's Day.
Quote:The season is not over until New Year's Day.

Go feed Luke.
It's over. It was playoffs or bust for this talented team. We ain't making the playoffs. So therefore were just playing out the year.
Quote:The season is not over until New Year's Day.

Get this crap out of my thread. Dont derail it with your dumb nonsense.
Quote:Looking at the remainder of the season sound like a waste of time... we need to start looking at next years draft before the 8:00 game starts...not tomorrow.

We need to stop thinking about that. It is only Week 3. We have 13 more chances to get better and win games.
Quote:Go feed Luke.

LOL He is not my cat.
Is 7-9 still possible?
Please ban
Quote:Is 7-9 still possible?

Of course it is. We have 13 games left. That is enough time to win seven games.
Are [BLEEP] kidding me? Mods ban the [BLEEP] outta this [BLEEP]!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5