Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Disappointed in the Henderson pick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Had we traded back and taken him, or picked him at 20, I would be better with the pick.I would have preferred Jeudy, Ruggs Wirfs or trade back. Maybe they tried trading back and couldn't.
Garbage! [BLEEP] are they thinking?!
I think it was a good pick
#becausejaguars

Another 1st round bust.
(04-23-2020, 09:27 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]Had we traded back and taken him, or picked him at 20, I would be better with the pick.I would have preferred Jeudy, Ruggs Wirfs or trade back.  Maybe they tried trading back and couldn't.

It stinks of need based drafting, which keeps bad teams bad.
Henderson's face said it all. He doesn't want to be here.
Garbage pick. Could've maybe been there at 20, or traded up from 20 to get him. Coulda had a franchise LT or stud WR. What a terrible, terrible, pick.
Better get an OT at 20, but with 2 of the top 5 gone... Oof.
Could be the worst Jags' draft I can remember.
Should have taken An OT..
Let's see what happens at 20.

Could be the picks could've been flip-flopped by the time it's done.
Not who I wanted but he's a damn good corner
(04-23-2020, 09:32 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]Henderson's face said it all. He doesn't want to be here.

What if his face is always like that?
SF is on the clock, They need picks later. maybe they trade back.
I'm disgusted considering all the O line options.... just disgusted.
(04-23-2020, 09:40 PM)Dimson Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2020, 09:32 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]Henderson's face said it all. He doesn't want to be here.

What if his face is always like that?

It is...lol
Tampa traded up one freaking spot. You mean we couldn't have traded back with them?
As a former Jags fan I don’t give s rats [BLEEP]....
Kid is soft.
At this point, I want Jeudy or Kinlaw...but they will both likely be gone by 20.
(04-23-2020, 09:49 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: [ -> ]As a former Jags fan I don’t give s rats [BLEEP]....

You obviously care. That is why you are here.
Pages: 1 2