Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Henderson, Chaisson spearhead Jaguars' youth movement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Henderson, Chaisson spearhead Jaguars' youth movement

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...h-movement

NFL Network's Michael Silver takes you inside the Jacksonville Jaguars' first round, where GM Dave Caldwell and head coach Doug Marrone begin a defensive retool with CB C.J. Henderson and DE K'Lavon Cha
(04-24-2020, 08:05 AM)Jaxson Wrote: [ -> ]Henderson, Chaisson spearhead Jaguars' youth movement

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...h-movement

NFL Network's Michael Silver takes you inside the Jacksonville Jaguars' first round, where GM Dave Caldwell and head coach Doug Marrone begin a defensive retool with CB C.J. Henderson and DE K'Lavon Cha

Very very interesting.
I think this is very interesting. I would be even more interested to see a follow up on this tomorrow post rounds 2-3. Nice to know if they get the unmentioned player from this article.
That was a very interesting and insightful read
Very good article. Helps me feel better about the front office
Nick Foles was salty
Meh, I usually don't complain...however...didn't like either pick.
just posted this in another thread. didnt see this was here. Chaisson was #4 on our board? That seems preposterous. Why not draft him at #9 then? Was Henderson the 3rd player on our board then?

I think they were disappointed that Brown and Simmons fell off the board right before them at 9. And then Chaisson they probably liked at 20 if they took him over Jefferson. But no way he was 4 on their board.
I woulda rather we took that 3rd and 4th to move back to 14- Scared money dont make none

(04-24-2020, 09:21 AM)rfc17 Wrote: [ -> ]just posted this in another thread.  didnt see this was here.  Chaisson was #4 on our board?  That seems preposterous.  Why not draft him at #9 then?  Was Henderson the 3rd player on our board then?  

I think they were disappointed that Brown and Simmons fell off the board right before them at 9.  And then Chaisson they probably liked at 20 if they took him over Jefferson.  But no way he was 4 on their board.

According to the article, they woulda gone with Chaisson if Simmons was there and Henderson wasn't