Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: jags need to draft this RB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He is a great player,excellent team player.  He is very very very very fast.  He was great here,even helped the high school i went to make it to state champtionship.

https://draftwire.usatoday.com/2020/04/1...interview/
I thought we were going to draft on in the first and a TE in the second?
(04-24-2020, 10:52 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]I thought we were going to draft on in the first and a TE in the second?

I thought so to,i was wrong on that. This RB is a stud im saying we should take. I watched him play  for four years.    I wasn't going to school when he played t my local high school,i had alrady got my dipoloa back in 93.
I think we should take DeeJay Dallas, RB from Miami if we takes Rb
Perine
Eno
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.88)]Rico Dowdle is a higly underrated player. He would be great for jags. hes a rb,and can play qb too if he had too. he has great talent. [/color]
heres highlights.  I'm telling you jags need him. with him,and minshew this team coulld become winners in 2 years or less. maybe even 1 year.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjysRkGKXlE
Maybe as an undrafted camp body.
no he is really underrated,he would help turn the jags into consintiant winners not losers.  I watched him play for years in high school,and hes been just as great in college as he was in high school.
(04-25-2020, 11:39 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]no he is really underrated,he would help turn the jags into consintiant winners not losers.  I watched him play for years in high school,and hes been just as great in college as he was in high school.

I mean, I watched a running back absolutely light it up in high school, and he did nothing in the pros. I watched two running backs in college play really well, and they both tanked as pros. I watched a QB in college who was a third-round pick, and he accomplished very little in the pros other than being a third guy for a few years.

A guy's success in high school means next to nothing about his pro prospects.
Eno Benjamin is still on the board.......