Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Should we draft a late round QB?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the bevy of picks remaining, what do you guys think about drafting a QB in these later rounds?

I'd like to give Eason a look if he drops to the 5th round.

Who are some of your late-round QB prospects we should potentially target?
Eason, Montez or McDonald would be fine with me. Montez makes sense. He was winging it to Shenault at Colorado.
Yes. I am hoping for the kid out of FIU.
What round do you think we should realistically target a QB?
5th - 6th.
Yes. We have lots of picks and getting a worthwhile one in UDFA will be tough.
What’s the difference between a late round quarterback and Josh Dobbs?
(04-25-2020, 12:19 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]What’s the difference between a late round quarterback and Josh Dobbs?

The potential chance of finding a player who is better than Dobbs - and maybe if we're lucky, a player who turns out to be a great QB.

Never stop looking for the next franchise QB.
Shouldn't we just let the big boys do their job?  Confused   Laughing
(04-25-2020, 12:22 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]Shouldn't we just let the big boys do their job?  Confused   Laughing

If you have nothing to contribute here, don't even post.

No need for you derailing every thread with your childish takes.
(04-25-2020, 12:24 PM)enigma Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2020, 12:22 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]Shouldn't we just let the big boys do their job?  Confused   Laughing

If you have nothing to contribute here, don't even post.

No need for you derailing every thread with your childish takes.

[Image: giphy.gif]
I think so. Follow the Bellicheck model. Take a late rd QB every draft.
Eason has the the talent, and is worth a flier.
Anthony Gordon or Kelly Bryant for me. but tbh i'm fine with Minshew & Dobbs and adding a UDFA or a vet for a camp arm
I am rooting for Gordon.
Yes because Minshew and Dobbs will be on IR by week 8.
(04-25-2020, 12:19 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]What’s the difference between a late round quarterback and Josh Dobbs?

Probably not much of one, but if you have a bajillion day three picks and only two QBs on your roster, stashing away a late round developmental guy isn't the worst idea in the world. It worked out pretty well last year, didn't it?
(04-25-2020, 12:52 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]Yes because Minshew and Dobbs will be on IR by week 8.

[Image: debbie-downer-01.jpg?quality=80&strip=all]
Cole McDonald, Anthony Gordon, Khalil Tate are the wild card guys I'd love to take a shot on rd 6-7
They took Jake Luton