Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I took a nap to calm down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It helped some anyway now that I'm back.

Our run blocking is pathetic, possibly worse than last year

Bradley needs to go.

Worst FG kick I have ever seen by Myers.  The drive leading up to that kick was even worse.  It was like the coaching staff was afraid to try to get a first down.  Might as well have run 3 times and then punted it away, would have given us a better chance to win

Bortles mechanics have regressed and he is throwing wild.  To add on to that he is not going through his progressions as well as he did last year and is starting to panic in the pocket.

so 1:06 seconds to go, offensive line has done nothing all day and we throw a checkdown for 5 yards.  To our running back who should have never been out into routes the way the line had been pass blocking.  Twenty seconds of clock go before our next play.

The screens looked better today.

I can't blame this one on the officials, other than the illegal hands to Flaccos face I can't really think of a bad call.  It looked like Fowler was held on the Flacco TD run.

Ramsey continues to be a beast

Poz Island got itself an interception today.

This team found a way to lose today and it was a pathetic showing.

I don't see how you could sleep after that.
I don't think we threw a screen pass today.
Still numb after the loss. Can't fathom how we lost after 3 INT's.
We're going to get spanked in London so the big question is whether we keep Gus and go for 0-16 and the 1st pick in the draft, or does Khan fire him to try and reverse the losing culture that Gus has installed in this organization?  

It may be better to do a clean sweep next offseason.  Fire everyone.  Scouts, GM, coaches, trainers, get rid of everyone and bring in people that know how to win. 

The colts are down to three rookie linemen. If we don't get to luck often, well it wouldn't surprise me honestly
Quote:The colts are down to three rookie linemen. If we don't get to luck often, well it wouldn't surprise me honestly

Fowler and Yannick attack should have a field day.
I still think this team will start to put together, its just a matter of when and if it will be too late when it happens.  Our secondary has been pretty dang good even without Prince and Colvin, should be better when they are back.

Quote:I still think this team will start to put together, its just a matter of when and if it will be too late when it happens.  Our secondary has been pretty dang good even without Prince and Colvin, should be better when they are back.

I think in a month the defense will be far ahead of the offense.
Quote:The colts are down to three rookie linemen. If we don't get to luck often, well it wouldn't surprise me honestly

He will just throw quick passes and scramble. Same old story.