Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Rookie and New Jaguars Numbers FWIW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is NOT an all inclusive list, as many players have not chosen/been assigned numbers, and other vets I may not have recognized as being new.  If any of you llearn of a number being assigned or recognize a new veteran free agent not listed here, please feel free to contribute to the list.  I will work to update this periodically.

2   Brandon Wright, K

6  Jake Luton, QB

10.  Laviska Shenault, WR

19.  Collin Johnson, WR

21.  C.J. Henderson, CB

22.  Rashaan Melvin, CB

24.  Josiah Scott, CB

45.  K'Lavon Chaisson, OLB

47.  Joe Schoebert, ILB

50.  Shaquille Quarterman, ILB

52.  Devon Hamilton, NT

54.  Cassius Marsh. OLB

57.  Nate Evans, LB

59.  Doug Costin,  DT

64.  Austin Pleasants, OL

73.  Steven Nielsen, OL

78.  Ben Bartch, OL

79.  Carl Davis, DT

81,  Josh Hammond, WR

83.  Marvelle Ross, WR

86.  Ben Ellefson, TE

87.  Tyler Davis, TE

88.  Tyler Eifert, TE

97. Al Woods, DL

Key-  Drafted rookies in BOLD    Veteran Free Agents in ITALICS
Thanks Bullseye
OK, so are numbers 8, 20, 28, 71, and 82 off limits? IF so, did I miss any more?
(04-29-2020, 09:28 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]OK, so are numbers 8, 20, 28, 71, and 82 off limits?  IF so, did I miss any more?

Well, the creation of the Pride of the Jaguars and the induction of Brunell, Boselli, Taylor and Smith pretty much took all but 20 out of the rotation.

CJ Henderson refused to take 20.
(04-29-2020, 09:28 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]OK, so are numbers 8, 20, 28, 71, and 82 off limits? IF so, did I miss any more?
8 shouldn't be

28, 71, and 82 should be

20 just has a stank about it at the moment
Did we end up not getting J.R. Reed?
So they gave Quarterman Telvin’s number? Yeah...that about all but seals the deal on him ever coming back.
(04-29-2020, 09:35 AM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: [ -> ]Did we end up not getting J.R. Reed?

That's what I'm trying to find out.

He is not on the official team roster, though he is named in all of the press releases about the rookie UDFA draft class.
Not that it necessarily means anything, but he's here.
(04-29-2020, 09:40 AM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2020, 09:35 AM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: [ -> ]Did we end up not getting J.R. Reed?

That's what I'm trying to find out.

He is not on the official team roster, though he is named in all of the press releases about the rookie UDFA draft class.

I think he's on the team pending a physical. He had a medical issue regarding his knee flagged at the combine that led to him going undrafted; obviously with the quarantine and everything that's going on the logistics of getting that done aren't easy. He's a better talent than Daniel Thomas who we drafted in the 5th round. Once he passes that physical he'll be listed on the roster & I suspect he'll wear #20 as he did in college at UGA.
(04-29-2020, 09:43 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]Not that it necessarily means anything, but he's here.

I saw that...but it's odd thatr seemingly every other UDFA is listed except him, though he is in the PR releases.

I wonder if it was a clerical error or something.

(04-29-2020, 09:47 AM)Firesky Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2020, 09:40 AM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]That's what I'm trying to find out.

I think he's on the team pending a physical. He had a medical issue regarding his knee flagged at the combine that led to him going undrafted; obviously with the quarantine and everything that's going on the logistics of getting that done aren't easy. He's a better talent than Daniel Thomas who we drafted in the 5th round. Once he passes that physical he'll be listed on the roster & I suspect he'll wear #20 as he did in college at UGA.

Sounds plausible at first glance.

I hope we didn't lose him somehow.
20+1... I like it.
https://twitter.com/jordandelugo/status/...85219?s=21

Looks like they gave away Telvin’s number to Shaq. Oh well.
(04-29-2020, 12:46 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/jordandelugo/status/...85219?s=21

Well. I hope he was able to get his world in order.
(04-29-2020, 01:03 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2020, 12:46 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/jordandelugo/status/...85219?s=21

Well. I hope he was able to get his world in order.

Well depending on if this is real or not, or from the incident months ago, he may not have got his world in order if this just happened again..

https://twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/status/1...2099325952
I liked that #45 for the beast from LSU
I have a #21 personalized Jags jersey I bought last year, (Sorry Bouye) and now it looks like CJ Henderson will be wearing it.

Right on.

Can't wait to see #45 rushing the QB
Will anyone take the #50 ? and does it still have the captains patch on it?
(04-29-2020, 09:28 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]OK, so are numbers 8, 20, 28, 71, and 82 off limits?  IF so, did I miss any more?

32 hasn’t been used since MJD left
(04-29-2020, 09:32 PM)Anaheim Jaguars Wrote: [ -> ]Will anyone take the #50 ? and does it still have the captains patch on it?

according to the list, Shaquille Quarterman is #50.
Pages: 1 2