Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: So Cyprien was a beast today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's like he is playing out of control but I like it. In fact I love it. When he cleaned up that last tackle with a Boom, I was like "woah, who was that"

It's almost like he got his confidence back.

Ramsey continues to be our best secondary player.

House is getting used. 3rd and 2, and he plays 7 yards off of Wallace.

Gipson had a nice tipped interception but he still hasn't really did much in 3 games. We didn't get blasted for any explosive plays so I guess he did his job today.

But House. He's not playing well at all.

Steve Smith had 8 for 87 0 TDs.

If I'm the DC, then Ramsey travels starting in week 4.
Wow, I just posted in AFC. Dang it. Mods, please move to Jags.

This loss has me all messed up. Lol
Ok. But also

Why didn't we get a horse collar tackle called on the return? It was pretty obvious watching on my 2 inch screen while enebriated:::
Quote:Ok. But also

Why didn't we get a horse collar tackle called on the return? It was pretty obvious watching on my 2 inch screen while enebriated:::

Looked like he was pulled down by his shoulder pads. Close to a horse collar but wasn't called.
Can't wait for that Ramsey pick 6
Strange as it is to say Cyp had a fine game.
This is why I feel Dave is doing a good job and the coaching staff sucks. Players flash and have good games the look bad the next game.
Cyp gets a lot of hate, but he is one of the few players getting better. He played well today, hope it continues.
Quote:This is why I feel Dave is doing a good job and the coaching staff sucks. Players flash and have good games the look bad the next game.

Agreed, this talent just isn't developing. A new coach will fix that
I second that the talent isn't developing nor is the scheme anywhere close to being cohesive. It feels like everyone is an individual out there instead of a collective unit. It's why the Patriots year after year are so good, they are so incredibly unfied that they can just plug in anyone and function amazingly.
he was hitting like he did at FIU... wasn't whoofing on tackles, and overall played well. happy to see it. 

I don't consider myself an expert, but he sure as hell flashed today

Imagine Cyp in a normal scheme. Where he can just play football and not be forced to be Kam.

Quote:It's like he is playing out of control but I like it. In fact I love it. When he cleaned up that last tackle with a Boom, I was like "woah, who was that"

It's almost like he got his confidence back.

Ramsey continues to be our best secondary player.

House is getting used. 3rd and 2, and he plays 7 yards off of Wallace.

Gipson had a nice tipped interception but he still hasn't really did much in 3 games. We didn't get blasted for any explosive plays so I guess he did his job today.

But House. He's not playing well at all.

Steve Smith had 8 for 87 0 TDs.

If I'm the DC, then Ramsey travels starting in week 4.

I completely agree that House is getting worked.

The funny thing is he wasn't even on Smith 1/4 of the time.

They were lining Steve up in the Slot and ABUSING Gratz all damn day, I would point it out to the person next to me and guess what Bubblegum kept getting worked.

We need Ramsey and Amukamara as starters. If only Prince could stay healthy...if not we draft our 2nd starting CB.

Cyprien is playing great, Gipson looked lost at times out there. Poz was slow in coverage as always, wondering why Skuta is being used on ST and only certain defensive downs, Davis is not better than him I'm sorry. Malik showed up, still looks like he's giving half effort at some points. Fowler got the hype but Ngakoue is the real deal. I could see him ending up with more total sacks than Jr. Telvin was himself today, and that's a good thing.

Offensively ugh. Bortles looked uncomfortable all day. And just clunky, I don't understand the overthrowing issue all of the sudden? Hurns gets open way too much without notice. Robinson gets stared down by Blake causing ARob to be picked on by CB's. It seems like we have forgotten how our offense works..

Refs....wow oh wow. If the refs screw us more. We the fans have to take a stand and do something about it.
Credit where it is due, Cyp was great out there today. If you're reading this Cyp, I always believed in you!!!
Great effort out there today, I thought he was making the big tackles we needed. Love Cyp, he'll be a star.
When Cyp plays his best game and you still lose....there's a problem.
I just hope he keeps it up. He has all the tools. Maybe things are finally slowing down for him.

He brought the boom today and we've missed that since Double D.
Today was the best I remember Cyprien playing.  This is what I was hoping for when we drafted him.  Really hope he can build on this.

We really need Colvin back, House is continuously getting abused. I love that Ramsey didn't back down from Steve Smith during and after the game. Ramsey will be awesome for us
Pages: 1 2