Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ‘SCHIFF IS IN PANIC MODE’: Russia Probe Transcripts To Be Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
‘SCHIFF IS IN PANIC MODE’: Russia Probe Transcripts To Be Released Allegedly Contradict Schiff’s Claims, Report Says

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) is reportedly “in panic mode” over transcripts that have been cleared to be released from his committee’s Russia investigation, which reportedly show that they had no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian officials.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/schiff-is...ign=pepple
(05-07-2020, 01:19 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]‘SCHIFF IS IN PANIC MODE’: Russia Probe Transcripts To Be Released Allegedly Contradict Schiff’s Claims, Report Says

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) is reportedly “in panic mode” over transcripts that have been cleared to be released from his committee’s Russia investigation, which reportedly show that they had no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian officials.

Did I just see charges were dropped against Flynn?
(05-07-2020, 03:43 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2020, 01:19 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]‘SCHIFF IS IN PANIC MODE’: Russia Probe Transcripts To Be Released Allegedly Contradict Schiff’s Claims, Report Says

Did I just see charges were dropped against Flynn?

Dont that beat all....
Can you imagine filling in the bubble next to Adam Schiffs name on the ballot? You should be stripped of your rights as an American.
This is troubling and should be a shock to people.  Sadly it will be "pushed under the rug" by the MSM.
[font=nyt-cheltenham, georgia,]Justice Dept. Drops Case Against Michael Flynn[/font]

The extraordinary move came after the former national security adviser had fought the case in court for months, a reversal after pleading guilty twice and cooperating with investigators.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/07/us/po...opped.html

Anyone know when was the last time a congrescritter was put in jail for this kind of shenanigan?
(05-07-2020, 05:27 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ][font=nyt-cheltenham, georgia,]Justice Dept. Drops Case Against Michael Flynn[/font]

The extraordinary move came after the former national security adviser had fought the case in court for months, a reversal after pleading guilty twice and cooperating with investigators.

Anyone know when was the last time a congrescritter was put in jail for this kind of shenanigan?

I'm pretty sure you could go back through the whole history of this country, and not find any high official plead guilty to something, and then try to take it back, and then get the charges dropped and not have to go to jail.
Across the board the guys who plead guilty, and then try to take it back, are sitting in jail cells pleading for someone to pay attention to them.
(05-07-2020, 08:32 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2020, 05:27 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ][font=nyt-cheltenham, georgia,]Justice Dept. Drops Case Against Michael Flynn[/font]

I'm pretty sure you could go back through the whole history of this country, and not find any high official plead guilty to something, and then try to take it back, and then get the charges dropped and not have to go to jail.
Across the board the guys who plead guilty, and then try to take it back, are sitting in jail cells pleading for someone to pay attention to them.

I know you're sad to see that the guy the government railroaded got off. It does wonders for your self esteem for people better than you to be persecuted for working for bad ol' Republican President.
The list of people that should be prosecuted is long and goes all the way to the top (President Obama).

For anyone interested in reading what was released, you can download a searchable copy here.
(05-07-2020, 08:32 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]

Who needs the nutmeg now brother?
(05-07-2020, 04:05 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you imagine filling in the bubble next to Adam Schiffs name on the ballot? You should be stripped of your rights as an American.

lol
An example needs to be made out of the treasonous activity of the Obama DOJ.

One has to ask themselves if they did this to Flynn, how many regular citizens have they done this to?
(05-08-2020, 12:28 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]An example needs to be made out of the treasonous activity of the Obama DOJ.

One has to ask themselves if they did this to Flynn, how many regular citizens have they done this to?

I found you a new avatar.

[Image: SRFtAHi.jpg]
I like how we all tend to waffle on the validity of unnamed sources "close to the situation".

In particular, I appreciate the (over)use of the word panic: "Schiff is panicking in a state of panic."
It would just be nice for those who were 100% wrong about Flynn and the Russia hoax to own up and apologize for it.

But, tribalism (and probably more likely juvenile ego) will get in the way.
(05-08-2020, 07:36 PM)pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]It would just be nice for those who were 100% wrong about Flynn and the Russia hoax to own up and apologize for it.

It's odd.
You must look in the mirror everyday.
Yet every time you seem to think the person looking back at you at is someone else... some juvenile idiot who needs to be called out on an anonymous internet message board for an unpopular football team.
No dude.
That's you!
(05-08-2020, 07:41 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2020, 07:36 PM)pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]It would just be nice for those who were 100% wrong about Flynn and the Russia hoax to own up and apologize for it.

It's odd.
You must look in the mirror everyday.
Yet every time you seem to think the person looking back at you at is someone else... some juvenile idiot who needs to be called out on an anonymous internet message board for an unpopular football team.
No dude.
That's you!

Man you're delusional.  Quite comfortable in quarantine
Nobody wants to admit they were duped for 3 years.
(05-08-2020, 08:34 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody wants to admit they were duped for 3 years.

Like you, I have said some stuff that turned out to not be true. Maybe it's 10% of the stuff I said. Maybe it's 90%.  I mean for you it's certainly 90%.  But it ain't 100%.  Not for you, not for me.  
And I don't think there's anything to apologize for.  Waiting around for apologies from people who didn't mean to harm anyone and don't think they did anything wrong is a terrible way to live.  I've learned that the hard way.