Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Worst Team In The NFL?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Are the Jaguars the worst team in the NFL? While people have been touting the Jaguars as a team on the rise with playoff hopes, other teams have been labeled top 5 picks in next year's draft. One of those teams shares the same record as the Jaguars, but unlike the Jags, they were the favorite to win it all. And by win it all, I mean the Draft by being the worst team this season. The Cleveland Browns. Between having a complete dumpster fire and gutting out their team to starting a 3rd string rookie QB, they have their issues but are a team that's obviously in the beginning stages of a rebuild. The thing is, despite all of their woes, they've played competitive football. With heart no less. With all these great draft picks and high priced signings, I don't know what's going on in Jacksonville. I really like coach Bradley's enthusiasm, but that's not what wins games. Good coaching wins games. It's time they try something different.
Yes
Yes this team is bad because of coaching
Still Cleveland but I'd take Hue Jackson over Gus Badley every day of the week. We have way more talent than them though.

No doubt about it

No doubt we are bad and have horrible coaching going on with alot of great talent on this time. However when its all said and done and the 2016 season is over, I doubt the Jags are the worse team in the NFL, I just believe(like previous years) the team will find away not to be the worse. But I could be wrong, maybe the team will be worse than normal, maybe the team fully quicks and idk...I dont want to think anymore.

Browns and Jags. 

The Browns would feast on us probably.

Yep, 4th year of a rebuild.

1st pick here we come!
I don't think the roster is the worst in the league, but the end product on the field is certainly trending in that direction.
Are we still considered part of the NFL?

They don't have ANY bare minimum standard requirement of competence?
Quote:Browns and Jags. 

The Browns would feast on us probably.
We'd destroy the Browns if he both got to borrow a top level coaching staff for the game.
Quote:I don't think the roster is the worst in the league, but the end product on the field is certainly trending in that direction.

This
After week 1, I was down but excited. After this week and last, we are definitely the worst team in the league right now. We look unprepared, lost on the field, and undisciplined.

Could you imagine the Browns with Gus at the helm? Sick Sick Sick  Hue Jackson with this Jags team would have a much different look that's for sure.

Quote:I don't think the roster is the worst in the league, but the end product on the field is certainly trending in that direction.
Agree. I watched the Cleveland overtime and they showed positives but you could tell they were over matched.  We look inept with the pick up in talent the past 2 drafts.
Jags are the worst. They should be dead last in every power ranking.

Quote:Could you imagine the Browns with Gus at the helm? Sick Sick Sick
Heck I don't think many teams would win with Gus. A couple of elite QB led teams like the Packers would pick up wins but most teams would suck.
We are the worst team in the league.
I actually said this last week.

We are the worst team in the league. On the flip side, we may have the most talent in the league.

It's crazy
Pages: 1 2 3