Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL apologizes for banning players protesting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hahaha Is there still time to sew back on the swoosh?!
I picked a heckuva day to quit drinking
Whoever gives Kaepernick a job is going to get an extra 1st round pick!

I remember Bob McNair's 'inmates running the asylum' comment and then the league closed ranks.
Sports were so much more fun to watch as a kid.

If anyone wants to be entertained, check out Portnoy rant on Goddel about the NFL denying his 250k winning bid to watch MNF with Rodger. Hilarious.
Man, Ronster is going to straight lose his [BLEEP] when 90% of the jags players takes a knee during the first anthem to occur this year.

Dozens and dozens of players all over the league are publicly vowing to kneel.

How many fans will boycott this time around?

[Image: 8FT8bDRc?format=jpg&name=medium]
(06-05-2020, 08:13 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Man, Ronster is going to straight lose his [BLEEP] when 90% of the jags players takes a knee during the first anthem to occur this year.

A lot more than you think.

I assure you the people throwing bricks through business windows aren't the people buying tickets.
[BLEEP] that I’m still not ok with it they start that [BLEEP] again I’m done
(06-05-2020, 08:13 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Man, Ronster is going to straight lose his [BLEEP] when 90% of the jags players takes a knee during the first anthem to occur this year.

Weirdly, Ronster was my first thought too.
(06-05-2020, 08:27 PM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ][BLEEP] that I’m still not ok with it they start that [BLEEP] again I’m done

You may as well get ahead of the game and be done then.

Find other hobbies to fill your Sunday.  Golf is good. Picking  up training in self defense and going to a shooting range is good as well. You will likely need that training one day.
(06-05-2020, 08:27 PM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ][BLEEP] that I’m still not ok with it they start that [BLEEP] again I’m done

Nobody is stopping ya

For the record, the NFL is only doing it because it has to but I do think there is a genuine chance for players to keep applying pressure and getting league concessions in some areas.

As long as enough stars make noise

Yeh...  right on man!  Right on!
(06-05-2020, 08:32 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]

Nobody is stopping ya

For the record, the NFL is only doing it because it has to but I do think there is a genuine chance for players to keep applying pressure and getting league concessions in some areas.

Shouldn't you be somewhere kneeling while apologizing for being born white?

(06-05-2020, 08:32 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]

Nobody is stopping ya

Players need the league more than the league needs them. The majority of these guys have the IQ of a construction cone and no transferrable skillsets. 

Watching them try would be entertaining.
(06-05-2020, 08:35 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2020, 08:32 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody is stopping ya

Shouldn't you be somewhere getting triggered by peaceful protest,  Oh wait... you are doing that. Sorry.
(06-05-2020, 08:30 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Find other hobbies to fill your Sunday.  Golf is good. Picking  up training in self defense and going to a shooting range is good as well. You will likely need that training one day.
I expect a few players to protest but if the organization as a whole starts beating this drum that’s my cue to cut bait
I e
(06-05-2020, 08:30 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Fear mongering cowardly [BLEEP]

LOL
(06-05-2020, 08:49 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2020, 08:30 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]You may as well get ahead of the game and be done then.

LOL
Have u been watching?
(06-05-2020, 08:49 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2020, 08:30 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]You may as well get ahead of the game and be done then.

LOL

For someone who hates and loathes the police and everything they stand for, honestly, I thought you would be on board with the idea of possibly needing to defend yourself one day.
(06-05-2020, 08:51 PM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2020, 08:49 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Fear mongering cowardly [BLEEP]

LOL
Have u been watching?

Watching what?  A bunch of fear mongering idiots planning to stock their prepper bunkers with extra large soda cups?

(06-05-2020, 08:53 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2020, 08:49 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Fear mongering cowardly [BLEEP]

LOL

For someone who hates and loathes the police and everything they stand for, honestly, I thought you would be on board with the idea of possibly needing to defend yourself one day.

I never said any of that you moron. 

Quote me straight or [BLEEP] off.
(06-05-2020, 08:35 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Players need the league more than the league needs them. The majority of these guys have the IQ of a construction cone and no transferrable skillsets. 

Watching them try would be entertaining.

I'd wager most of the league could do your job if they tried, and probably more effectively too based on most of the intellect you show in here... although maybe you just have trouble expressing it online

A good bit is the same people who cry about snowflakes being triggered to no end about athletes protesting in their beloved league LMAO
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6