Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: IHME to Model Health Impacts of Racial Injustice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really really wish I was making this up.    These people contributed to putting tens of millions of people out of work based on bad data.  Was any of it real?  Was anything genuine?  IS everything politicized?  I'm actually a little shaken by this.
When I click on that link, it just talks about racism. You do that the right way?
He's suggesting that IHME's data influenced policy on covid 19. He is now horrified that they are looking into the effects that systemic racism has on public health, because, obviously, racism doesn't exist and the millions of people in America who claim to have suffered from systemic racism are nothing more than brainwashed fools.

Let me know if you would like me to translate any more JJ posts into something understandable.
(06-07-2020, 09:31 PM)JagJohn Wrote: [ -> ]He's suggesting that IHME's data influenced policy on covid 19. He is now horrified that they are looking into the effects that systemic racism has on public health, because, obviously, racism doesn't exist and the millions of people in America who claim to have suffered from systemic racism are nothing more than brainwashed fools.

Let me know if you would like me to translate any more JJ posts into something understandable.

Who said it doesn’t exist? Most of us say that it exist, but it isn’t as bad as it’s portrayed. Those experiences, in my opinion, are largely based on misinterpretations and not because it was actually racially motivated.
(06-07-2020, 09:00 PM)Last42min Wrote: [ -> ]When I click on that link, it just talks about racism. You do that the right way?
Quote:We commit to working to produce the evidence that racism and discrimination are critical public health issues that demand an urgent response, wherever they occur.

IHME can and will do more to illuminate the public health impacts of systemic racism. We will undertake research to address racial 

This was signed by Christopher Murray.  This was the guy cited by Birx and Faucci as the main researcher behind the IHME model.  The IHME model was used to take us from 15 days to slow the spread, to an additional 30 day lockdown.  After the first 15 days, we didn't see the layoffs, businesses had been closed, but they were still in a position to reopen relatively quickly.  The Imperial College model was already starting to falter, and then boom.  This guy comes out with the IHME model and that was used as an excuse to extend the lockdown.  It was also used to support the policies in NY, MI, NJ, PA, CA etc. to force nursing homes to accept Covid Positive patients.  His study is why we are forcing companies under the DPA to make hundreds of thousands of ventilators we don't need.  This man has cost this country trillions of dollars in lost wealth and tens of thousands of lives.  He's already been proven to be incompetent, but at least he was thought to be honestly incompetent.  Now, we see that this is a wacko progressive hack.  

The same people who advocated policies that made it illegal to cut someone's hair, go to the gym, or God forbid go to a church service abandon EVERY RECOMMENDATION THEY HAVE EVER MADE in order to serve a political agenda and now this guy is vowing to cook up more phony studies to advance the idea of systemic racism.  

This comes on the heels of LANCET having to retract what was thought to be a definitive study on hydroxychloroquine.  The source company was a shell company.  They had like two employees and one was a fiction writer.  They just fabricated the evidence.  Debbie Birx was quoting their results in a press conference for crying out loud.  It influenced global health policy.  The author of the imperial college study had to be relieved of his post as advisor to the British government because he was breaking his own curfew.  We see the same thing with American politicians.  

Was any of this real?  Was this just steel dossier 3.0?  I don't want to think that.  This is third world banana republic stuff.  How did we ever fall for ANY of this.  China is somewhere laughing their behinds off at us.
The overstated COVID numbers are identical to the overstated case for systemic racism. We shouldn't be surprised at all that they are getting in bed together.
(06-07-2020, 09:58 PM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-07-2020, 09:00 PM)Last42min Wrote: [ -> ]When I click on that link, it just talks about racism. You do that the right way?
Quote:We commit to working to produce the evidence that racism and discrimination are critical public health issues that demand an urgent response, wherever they occur.

IHME can and will do more to illuminate the public health impacts of systemic racism. We will undertake research to address racial 

This was signed by Christopher Murray.  This was the guy cited by Birx and Faucci as the main researcher behind the IHME model.  The IHME model was used to take us from 15 days to slow the spread, to an additional 30 day lockdown.  After the first 15 days, we didn't see the layoffs, businesses had been closed, but they were still in a position to reopen relatively quickly.  The Imperial College model was already starting to falter, and then boom.  This guy comes out with the IHME model and that was used as an excuse to extend the lockdown.  It was also used to support the policies in NY, MI, NJ, PA, CA etc. to force nursing homes to accept Covid Positive patients.  His study is why we are forcing companies under the DPA to make hundreds of thousands of ventilators we don't need.  This man has cost this country trillions of dollars in lost wealth and tens of thousands of lives.  He's already been proven to be incompetent, but at least he was thought to be honestly incompetent.  Now, we see that this is a wacko progressive hack.  

The same people who advocated policies that made it illegal to cut someone's hair, go to the gym, or God forbid go to a church service abandon EVERY RECOMMENDATION THEY HAVE EVER MADE in order to serve a political agenda and now this guy is vowing to cook up more phony studies to advance the idea of systemic racism.  

This comes on the heels of LANCET having to retract what was thought to be a definitive study on hydroxychloroquine.  The source company was a shell company.  They had like two employees and one was a fiction writer.  They just fabricated the evidence.  Debbie Birx was quoting their results in a press conference for crying out loud.  It influenced global health policy.  The author of the imperial college study had to be relieved of his post as advisor to the British government because he was breaking his own curfew.  We see the same thing with American politicians.  

Was any of this real?  Was this just steel dossier 3.0?  I don't want to think that.  This is third world banana republic stuff.  How did we ever fall for ANY of this.  China is somewhere laughing their behinds off at us.

I was just making sure you weren't siting a study about covid and the link was copied incorrectly. I am feeling this sentiment too. Activism has become borderline treasonous, and I don't see any way this stuff resolves. The measures the extreme left are going to manipulate people and information has not been this widespread in my lifetime.