Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: No, Not Elmer Fudd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New rules? Where will it end?

Elmer Fudd, no gun
Yosemite Sam, no guns

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/08/entertain...index.html

Does this mean music depicting violence is also going away? No more lyrics about killing cops? No more lyrics about gang violence? No more violent video games? If we are going to start this super sensitive era, will everyone agree with the end result? What will be next ... no defending our country from invasion?

Kidding, sort of. How far do we take it?
Ok, now this, I say, this is just [BLEEP] dumb.
This [BLEEP] is going too [BLEEP] far
(06-10-2020, 08:10 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, now this, I say, this is just [BLEEP] dumb.

Be careful what you wish. You may not like the result.
It Elmer Fudd what a different color it wouldn’t be an issue. There, I said it. Call me racist or whatever.  Seeing how things are going, I really am starting not to give a [BLEEP].  So statistically speaking I can vouch for whatever percentage of people.  So, that being said, is it all working or hurting?  Make you’re own decision.  I’m about to quit caring in 3..2..1...

Y’all have your war
(06-10-2020, 08:04 PM)Sammy Wrote: [ -> ]New rules? Where will it end?

Elmer Fudd, no gun
Yosemite Sam, no guns

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/08/entertain...index.html

Does this mean music depicting violence is also going away? No more lyrics about killing cops? No more lyrics about gang violence? No more violent video games? If we are going to start this super sensitive era, will everyone agree with the end result? What will be next ... no defending our country from invasion?

Kidding, sort of. How far do we take it?

They already said the goal is to end this nation, so the invasion already happened, we're just getting to the openly violent part now..
If I still watched Looney Tunes, I might care. And what happened to all my small government conservative brethren around here? Aren't we supposed support the freedom of private business? Nah, screw that, let's call up big government Don and have him force the cartoonist to draw a gun in Elmer's hands via executive order.
(06-10-2020, 10:42 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: [ -> ]If I still watched Looney Tunes, I might care. And what happened to all my small government conservative brethren around here? Aren't we supposed support the freedom of private business? Nah, screw that, let's call up big government Don and have him force the cartoonist to draw a gun in Elmer's hands via executive order.

Private companies succumbing to the cancel culture is the disturbing part.
(06-10-2020, 10:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2020, 10:42 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: [ -> ]If I still watched Looney Tunes, I might care. And what happened to all my small government conservative brethren around here? Aren't we supposed support the freedom of private business? Nah, screw that, let's call up big government Don and have him force the cartoonist to draw a gun in Elmer's hands via executive order.

Private companies succumbing to the cancel culture is the disturbing part.

Who cares? They can do what they want. It seems like a perfect business opportunity to me. Start your own cartoon with gun toting characters if it really bothers you. You'll be rich from the windfall of folks tuning out Looney Tunes. Pull yourself up by the bootstraps, brother!