Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Joint Chiefs Chairman apologizes for participating in photo-op
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Swamp creatures
It won't be good enough for the cancel culture. Never apologize for doing nothing wrong. Cancel Culture 101.
(06-11-2020, 01:58 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]It won't be good enough for the cancel culture. Never apologize for doing nothing wrong. Cancel Culture 101.

#preach
(06-11-2020, 01:58 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]It won't be good enough for the cancel culture. Never apologize for doing nothing wrong. Cancel Culture 101.

The military should stay out of politics, and he thinks he got caught up in a political stunt.  I can understand his embarrassment.
(06-11-2020, 04:42 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]

The military should stay out of politics, and he thinks he got caught up in a political stunt.  I can understand his embarrassment.

And top democrats in African Garb isn't a political stunt?  Enough of all of them.  They don't care about Americans one bit.  The general should worry about a real life recreation of Olympus is falling.
(06-11-2020, 05:13 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2020, 04:42 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]The military should stay out of politics, and he thinks he got caught up in a political stunt.  I can understand his embarrassment.

And top democrats in African Garb isn't a political stunt?  Enough of all of them.  They don't care about Americans one bit.  The general should worry about a real life recreation of Olympus is falling.

Besides that, what exactly does that African Garb signify/represent to... I don't know... Africans?
(06-11-2020, 05:13 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2020, 04:42 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]The military should stay out of politics, and he thinks he got caught up in a political stunt.  I can understand his embarrassment.

Politicians do political stunts.  Active duty military are supposed to stay out of politics.  So the general got caught up in a political stunt, he's embarrassed, and he has apologized.  I understand it.  I don't know why anyone else can't understand it.
I think that's a solid assessment.
(06-11-2020, 05:23 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2020, 05:13 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]And top democrats in African Garb isn't a political stunt?  Enough of all of them.  They don't care about Americans one bit.  The general should worry about a real life recreation of Olympus is falling.

Politicians do political stunts.  Active duty military are supposed to stay out of politics.  So the general got caught up in a political stunt, he's embarrassed, and he has apologized.  I understand it.  I don't know why anyone else can't understand it.

Willful ignorance.
(06-11-2020, 05:16 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2020, 05:13 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]And top democrats in African Garb isn't a political stunt?  Enough of all of them.  They don't care about Americans one bit.  The general should worry about a real life recreation of Olympus is falling.

Besides that, what exactly does that African Garb signify/represent to... I don't know... Africans?

Typical Democrat microaggression against and conscription of a minority culture.