Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: And so the Cancel Culture claims anothor Victim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lady Antebellum Removes “Antebellum” From Band Name – “We Are Deeply Sorry For The Hurt This Has Caused”

Lady Antebellum’s Charles Kelley, Dave Haywood and Hilary Scott are  making a change for justice.

In a lengthy post on social media on Thursday (June 11), the band shared the news that they will be removing the “Antebellum” from their name and changing it to Lady A moving forward.

https://www.onecountry.com/country-music...me-lady-a/
We should start a Cancel Culture: 2020 thread to honor those whom have been cancelled:

1. Police
2. Elmer Fudd
3. COPS
4. Live PD

So, she is changing her name with the "A" still implying something she is sorry for the hurt it has caused?

What is next? Uncle Cracker changing his name to Uncle C?
(06-11-2020, 01:12 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]We should start a Cancel Culture: 2020 thread to honor those whom have been cancelled:

1. Police
2. Elmer Fudd
3. COPS
4. Live PD

So, she is changing her name with the "A" still implying something she is sorry for the hurt it has caused?

5. Common Sense
6. Civil Order
(06-11-2020, 01:12 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]We should start a Cancel Culture: 2020 thread to honor those whom have been cancelled:

1. Police
2. Elmer Fudd
3. COPS
4. Live PD

Well, now I know exactly how old you are.
(06-11-2020, 01:45 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]

1. Police
2. Elmer Fudd
3. COPS
4. Live PD

Well, now I know exactly how old you are.

I am 41. Not exactly a secret I am trying to hide.