Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Seattle -- Homeless Steal Antifa's Food -- lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can't make this [BLEEP] up !!!  Some light Friday afternoon reading

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/2554...f-its-food

** ANTIFA Is Asking For Soy Milk, Tofu, And Vegan Cheese After Their "Autonomous Zone" In Seattle Was Robbed Of Its Food

**Free food is offered in CHAZ…or at least, I guess it was. CHAZ invited the homeless population into their autonomous zone, which resulted in their food to be stolen

[font=Times New Roman][font=system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]** Seattle’s “#autonomouszone” was created to be a self-sustaining, police free zone.
In one day, they ran out of food, and a warlord declared himself the new police. Violence (now w/o accountability) ensues. Well done everyone.
[/font]

[/font]
Our worlds newest country already seeking foreign aid. Not a good sign.
Just wait it out. Eventually the pot will run out and they'll all go home.
Soy Milk, Tofu, and Vegan Cheese --- don't get much better than that !!!

I'll officially cross out "Joining Antifa" from my bucket list. Perhaps, I'll organize a zone in Jax and request people bring Beer, Wings, and Bubba Burgers.
(06-12-2020, 03:30 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Soy Milk, Tofu, and Vegan Cheese --- don't get much better than that !!!  

I'll officially cross out "Joining Antifa" from my bucket list.   Perhaps, I'll organize a zone in Jax and request people bring Beer, Wings, and Bubba Burgers.

May I be the first to request asylum?
(06-12-2020, 03:29 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]Just wait it out. Eventually the pot will run out and they'll all go home.

Hope that happens before the real criminals show up. You know, the truly terrible people who just dream of a society without police.
(06-12-2020, 03:00 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Can't make this [BLEEP] up !!!  Some light Friday afternoon reading

** ANTIFA Is Asking For Soy Milk, Tofu, And Vegan Cheese After Their "Autonomous Zone" In Seattle Was Robbed Of Its Food

**Free food is offered in CHAZ…or at least, I guess it was. CHAZ invited the homeless population into their autonomous zone, which resulted in their food to be stolen

[font=Times New Roman][font=system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]** Seattle’s “#autonomouszone” was created to be a self-sustaining, police free zone.
In one day, they ran out of food, and a warlord declared himself the new police. Violence (now w/o accountability) ensues. Well done everyone.
[/font]

[/font]

They think soy milk, vegan cheese and tofu are self sustaining? Lol. All that estrogen is going to their heads.
(06-12-2020, 09:17 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2020, 03:00 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Can't make this [BLEEP] up !!!  Some light Friday afternoon reading

[/font]

[/font]

They think soy milk, vegan cheese and tofu are self sustaining? Lol. All that estrogen is going to their heads.
Wait til they all start craving chocolate and crying for no reason! Laughing
(06-12-2020, 07:07 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2020, 03:29 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]Just wait it out. Eventually the pot will run out and they'll all go home.

Hope that happens before the real criminals show up. You know, the truly terrible people who just dream of a society without police.

Fools who dream of a society without humans then.
(06-12-2020, 10:16 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2020, 07:07 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: [ -> ]Hope that happens before the real criminals show up. You know, the truly terrible people who just dream of a society without police.

I'm talking about people who would quickly turn the current occupants of CHAZ into victims. They'd welcome police back with open arms, then. Unless of couse, they created their own police, which would mean they undermined their own point.
(06-12-2020, 10:01 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2020, 09:17 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]They think soy milk, vegan cheese and tofu are self sustaining? Lol. All that estrogen is going to their heads.
Wait til they all start craving chocolate and crying for no reason! Laughing

No kidding. Then they'll be crying for a progesterone patch for the hot flashes. Lol
(06-12-2020, 10:16 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2020, 07:07 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: [ -> ]Hope that happens before the real criminals show up. You know, the truly terrible people who just dream of a society without police.

Is that an option?
This is why Trump's meltdown and threats to "take back Seattle" are foolish. I would like to see this thing (Seattle autonomous zone) play out. Then maybe we can have some real-world evidence about what happens if you abolish the police. Not to mention, this should be pretty entertaining.
(06-13-2020, 12:56 AM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2020, 10:16 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Fools who dream of a society without humans then.

Is that an option?

No, it's not. Which is why their kumbaya utopian bull [BLEEP] is laughably naive.

(06-13-2020, 07:37 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]This is why Trump's meltdown and threats to "take back Seattle" are foolish.   I would like to see this thing (Seattle autonomous zone) play out.   Then maybe we can have some real-world evidence about what happens if you abolish the police.   Not to mention, this should be pretty entertaining.

We already know and they are victimizing our fellow citizens while the government they pay for is refusing to help them. Send in the Guard and put down the rebellion.
Don't ever discourage people from making themselves look ridiculous. Just get out of the way, and let it happen. It's entertaining and educational.

So, message to Trump- let it go.
(06-13-2020, 07:42 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Don't ever discourage people from making themselves look ridiculous.  Just get out of the way, and let it happen.  It's entertaining and educational.  

Not everyone there is for what is happening, many are being victimized in horrific ways. The government exists for the SOLE purpose of preventing this and should do so immediately.
I wonder if Trump is afraid that if he lets this go on, the autonomous zone will predictably collapse, so the far left will de-legitimize itself and he won't have this convenient target to attack in the election.   Right now, the person who loves the "defund the police" movement the most is, or should be, Trump.  That "defund the police" movement is God's gift to Trump's re-election campaign.  I'm sure he doesn't want to see it go away.  So his best move is to go into Seattle with overwhelming force, take back that little part of Seattle, and inflame all those protesters even more.   Divide and conquer.  If you're going to run a campaign on law and order, riots are a big help.  

Politicians love external threats they can use to motivate their supporters.   Trump doesn't hate Antifa.  He loves Antifa.   But he knows that Antifa and whoever it is behind the Seattle autonomous zone are in the process of discrediting themselves, and he doesn't want that.  He wants the far left to stay as strong as possible right up through the election.  That's why he is flipping out about this autonomous zone, which is really a local issue, not a federal issue.
(06-13-2020, 07:42 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Don't ever discourage people from making themselves look ridiculous.  Just get out of the way, and let it happen.  It's entertaining and educational.  

I would like to agree but you have to take into account the people whose homes and livelihoods are affected by this foolishness. If the CHAZ idiots were only hurting themselves I would say go for it, but they’re not. It’s time for the local government to respond to the needs of productive, tax-paying responsible adults and stop bending to the whims of children.
(06-13-2020, 07:37 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]This is why Trump's meltdown and threats to "take back Seattle" are foolish.   I would like to see this thing (Seattle autonomous zone) play out.   Then maybe we can have some real-world evidence about what happens if you abolish the police.   Not to mention, this should be pretty entertaining.

All of this isn't as cute and harmless as you think it is. Put yourself in the situation of owning a small business that resides in the country of CHAZ after already dealing with the outfall of COVID-19.

Then again, imagine voting for the very politicians who are responsible for your livelihood going down the crapper.
(06-13-2020, 08:15 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if Trump is afraid that if he lets this go on, the autonomous zone will predictably collapse, so the far left will de-legitimize itself and he won't have this convenient target to attack in the election.   Right now, the person who loves the "defund the police" movement the most is, or should be, Trump.  That "defund the police" movement is God's gift to Trump's re-election campaign.  I'm sure he doesn't want to see it go away.  So his best move is to go into Seattle with overwhelming force, take back that little part of Seattle, and inflame all those protesters even more.   Divide and conquer.  If you're going to run a campaign on law and order, riots are a big help.  

Politicians love external threats they can use to motivate their supporters.   Trump doesn't hate Antifa.  He loves Antifa.   But he knows that Antifa and whoever it is behind the Seattle autonomous zone are in the process of discrediting themselves, and he doesn't want that.  He wants the far left to stay as strong as possible right up through the election.  That's why he is flipping out about this autonomous zone, which is really a local issue, not a federal issue.

On the other hand, maybe I'm overthinking this.  Trump's probably not that smart.  More likely, it's his fear of looking "weak" that will motivate him to invade Seattle with federal troops.

(06-13-2020, 08:19 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]

I would like to agree but you have to take into account the people whose homes and livelihoods are affected by this foolishness. If the CHAZ idiots were only hurting themselves I would say go for it, but they’re not. It’s time for the local government to respond to the needs of productive, tax-paying responsible adults and stop bending to the whims of children.

I absolutely agree, it's a local issue, and the local government is the one to handle it as they see fit.
Pages: 1 2