Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lindsey Graham Loves Joe Biden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of the best campaign ads in a long time.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5Xpwyd4aMM
Lindsays career probably ends this year with the amount of gay sex workers exposing him
I'm having second thoughts about starting this thread, so I'd like for the mods to remove the thread.  I don't think I should have posted a campaign ad.   Mainly because I don't think it would be good for people to spam the forum with campaign ads.
(06-16-2020, 06:04 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having second thoughts about starting this thread, so I'd like for the mods to remove the thread.  I don't think I should have posted a campaign ad.   Mainly because I don't think it would be good for people to spam the forum with campaign ads.

This is a legit hilarious campaign ad, though.
(06-16-2020, 08:47 AM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2020, 06:04 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having second thoughts about starting this thread, so I'd like for the mods to remove the thread.  I don't think I should have posted a campaign ad.   Mainly because I don't think it would be good for people to spam the forum with campaign ads.

This is a legit hilarious campaign ad, though.

That's the reason I posted it- because it is devastatingly funny.  But- it is a campaign ad, so I would not mind if the mods delete this thread.
In true 2020 democratic fashion, TRM is trying to erase his history.

Hmm, for some reason I can't remember how to delete threads.
(06-16-2020, 01:54 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]In true 2020 democratic fashion, TRM is trying to erase his history.

If only Sen. Graham knew how to do the same.
I'm fine with keeping it. Nobody really thinks there's any difference between Democrats and Establishment Republicans, do they?
(06-18-2020, 04:41 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: [ -> ]

This is your witty rejoinder?