Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump campaign touts 1 million ticket requests for Tulsa rally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trump campaign touts 1 million ticket requests for Tulsa rally

Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale on Monday said they have received more than 1 million ticket requests for President Trump’s first campaign-style rally since the coronavirus lockdowns slated to take place Saturday.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-c...AFbpoHv__U
I propose that we create a "Drifter's Junk" thread so that if he remains incapable of posting [BLEEP] within existing threads that cover it, at least it's all in one place.
(06-15-2020, 01:51 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]I propose that we create a "Drifter's Junk" thread so that if he remains incapable of posting [BLEEP] within existing threads that cover it, at least it's all in one place.

+1

It's like message board tourettes
Pretty sure Biden couldn't fill my middle school auditorium.

That level of enthusiasm is an embarrassment to the Biden family.
(06-15-2020, 01:51 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]I propose that we create a "Drifter's Junk" thread so that if he remains incapable of posting [BLEEP] within existing threads that cover it, at least it's all in one place.

If you don't like my threads, don't click on them...... THere, wasn't that easy?????
(06-15-2020, 01:59 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]

If you don't like my threads, don't click on them...... THere, wasn't that easy?????

Don't let the triggered libs get to you Drifter. You deliver news we wouldn't get otherwise.

We can combine it with the "Other Pro Football Leagues" since they are equally as interesting.

You realize you aren’t forced to go into every thread, right?
Lol overblown per usual?
Looks like those "million ticket requests" were a prank by anti-Trump people.