Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Official Post-Week 3 Approval Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have at it.

Hell no isnt an option for number 1
Can Blake make a first Q TD? 

Who voted yes for Bradley? Follow up question, how plastered are you?
Whoever voted yes for gus is a [BLEEP].

Mods, can you ban the one yes vote on Bradley?    Wallbash

Quote:Whoever voted yes for gus is a [BLEEP].

I'm pretty sure a vote for Gus is as good as a vote for corn..
No/Yes/Too early.

Whoever voted yes for question 1 is clearly a troll and not a Jaguar fan. Please go root for another team please.
Can we make the poll public?

I think Bortles has potential... he just needs a legit coaching staff. Won't give up on him, although he has been terrible for the most part, this season. Not being able to run the ball is killing us.
Something need to be done. We're a young team talent wise with a below average HC......

Better get something going or all that talent will go to waste or leave

Quote:No/Yes/Too early.
This. Its become pretty easy now, I was hoping Gus would find some way to make me change my mind but its not happening.
Is the first question in the poll serious?

I told you someone still believed in Gus.

Quote:I told you someone still believed in Gus.
His wife, MJF.

It all makes sense now.
No/Yes/Yes

Quote:I'm pretty sure a vote for Gus is as good as a vote for corn..

Corn would be a better head coach than Gus. So would Blank #2.

If Gus is so bad, shouldn't the GM shoulder some of the blame for keeping him around? I mean, everyone wants to blame Gus and company, and I do blame them as well, but our GM kept him here. And approved of the hire of Todd Wash as defensive coordinator. The rebuild is looking rickety. If Dave can't see that and is not willing to jettison the dead weight, he's letting the problem exist. Gotta give him Dave praise for bringing in some talent, but its equally important for him as GM to know when to let someone go. 

Quote:If Gus is so bad, shouldn't the GM shoulder some of the blame for keeping him around? I mean, everyone wants to blame Gus and company, and I do blame them as well, but our GM kept him here. And approved of the hire of Todd Wash as defensive coordinator. The rebuild is looking rickety. If Dave can't see that and is not willing to jettison the dead weight, he's letting the problem exist. Gotta give him Dave praise for bringing in some talent, but its equally important for him as GM to know when to let someone go. 

Dave made a couple mistakes early on, Gus was one of them.

If Dave was fired today, he would be hired tomorrow by a smart NFL team.
Pages: 1 2