Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump Rally - Tulsa, OK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Will be interesting to keep an eye on this one, mainly for the fact that Soros has likely sent his ANTIFA troops to the city to start ruckus. 

Unfortunately, people may die tonight.
(06-20-2020, 07:12 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Will be interesting to keep an eye on this one, mainly for the fact that Soros has likely sent his ANTIFA troops to the city to start ruckus. 

Wont be unfortunate when Okies don't parcel to Antifas.
(06-20-2020, 07:12 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Will be interesting to keep an eye on this one, mainly for the fact that Soros has likely sent his ANTIFA troops to the city to start ruckus. 

I'm sure Santa has sent his elves to help keep those dastardly Soros minions at bay.

Lets hope for the best and all cooler heads prevail and noone contracts Coronavirus.
(06-20-2020, 10:09 AM)Jamies_fried_chicken Wrote: [ -> ]

Lets hope for the best and all cooler heads prevail and noone contracts Coronavirus.

HA!  Good one.
(06-20-2020, 10:33 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2020, 10:09 AM)Jamies_fried_chicken Wrote: [ -> ]Lets hope for the best and all cooler heads prevail and noone contracts Coronavirus.

HA!  Good one.

I'm with JFC. If everyone goes in with expectations of violence, there will be. Then nothing gets accomplished by either side. Besides, it seems most of the conjecture of violence is coming from the rally supporters. Some peace and wellness would be nice right now.
As 42 said earlier, the risk is vastly different indoors and out.
All the people marching down the street against racism are much less likely to spread the virus than people gathering in an indoors arena. Of course the high ceilings of an arena help. A cubicle farm with 10 ft ceilings is maybe the worst case scenario.

if most of the people who attend the rally wear masks, that would help greatly.
(06-20-2020, 12:26 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]if most of the people who attend the rally wear masks, that would help greatly.

Well, they're all [BLEEP]
Lol
I can’t wait to see CNN to show the empty arena
So then when Biden shows an empty arena it won’t mean nothing
And it will make Biden do one soon
Dude, are you really posting from a Rick Wilson source? Jesus. You have lost your mind.
(06-20-2020, 07:55 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, are you really posting from a Rick Wilson source? Jesus. You have lost your mind.

Which item of info are you disputing as having happened? The ticket sales being fake or the small crowd being fake?
(06-20-2020, 08:04 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2020, 07:55 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, are you really posting from a Rick Wilson source? Jesus. You have lost your mind.

Which item of info are you disputing as having happened? The ticket sales being fake or the small crowd being fake?

I can promise you the stadium is at capacity for the event.

Look at all those empty seats at the Metallica concert in Orlando. They suck!

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(06-20-2020, 08:05 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2020, 08:04 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Which item of info are you disputing as having happened? The ticket sales being fake or the small crowd being fake?

I can promise you the stadium is at capacity for the event.

Look at all those empty seats at the Metallica concert in Orlando. They suck!

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Hahaha “I can promise you”. Sure.

Any proof?
Trump is crushing the fake news!
(06-20-2020, 08:49 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Trump is crushing the fake news!
I’m shocked this is your take.

It actually appears he’s lost it. Talks about drinking water, his shoes and “Kung-Flu”.

He’s insane.

Also....

Lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7