Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Think about the positives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, losing sucks. A loss is always bad no matter what. If you think there was anything good about losing a third time in three weeks, you are not a Jaguars fan.

That said, it is very important to stop panicking and throwing in the towel. We have 13 games left to play. Also, unlike the Chargers game, we were not bad for 60 minutes and did some good things worth noting - like three takeaways, a long punt return, sacking Joe Flacco more than once, scoring two touchdowns, and winning a challenge. There was a lot to like in the second half. We could have won if Dante Fowler had not been flagged for jumping over the line.

Like the Packers game, this one could have been won late in the fourth quarter because for an extended period, we were the better team. Clearly the coaches made halftime adjustments that helped our offense. Chris Ivory could return to the game after getting hurt and, as many posters expected, did help our offense when he played. Don't get me wrong; I am as angry about losing as any other real Jaguars fan. I'm just totally against the idea that losing like we did today proves we suck. Remember, we have 13 more "prove-it" games.