Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Biden Cancer Group Spent Insane Amounts on Salaries, Little on Cancer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Biden Cancer Group Spent Insane Amounts on Salaries, Little on Cancer

Did you know that the way to cure cancer is to pay executives massive salaries?

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-can...lyF93Apoqg
(06-26-2020, 06:35 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Biden Cancer Group Spent Insane Amounts on Salaries, Little on Cancer

Like this doesn't happen all the time. If there was a cure for cancer Big Pharma would lose a crap ton of money.
(06-28-2020, 07:36 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2020, 06:35 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Biden Cancer Group Spent Insane Amounts on Salaries, Little on Cancer

Like this doesn't happen all the time. If there was a cure for cancer Big Pharma would lose a crap ton of money.

I had cancer. It was cured by medication created by...gasp...big pharma.
(06-28-2020, 11:41 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2020, 07:36 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Like this doesn't happen all the time. If there was a cure for cancer Big Pharma would lose a crap ton of money.

I had cancer. It was cured by medication created by...gasp...big pharma.

Cured or in remission? What I've seen of cancer, there is no guarantee it won't come back.
(06-29-2020, 02:10 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2020, 11:41 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]I had cancer. It was cured by medication created by...gasp...big pharma.

Cured or in remission? What I've seen of cancer, there is no guarantee it won't come back.

Cured. If I have it again it will not be the same DNA even if it's the same kind.
From what I understand, it's almost standard that 80% our more of donations go toward administrative salaries.
Yeah, in my opinion, this speaks to the corruption of the system more than anything specific towards Biden. Most of these charities are pretty much garbage.
(06-29-2020, 07:52 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2020, 02:10 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Cured or in remission? What I've seen of cancer, there is no guarantee it won't come back.

Cured. If I have it again it will not be the same DNA even if it's the same kind.

Good to hear. My MIL hasn't been so lucky but she's in remission now (again) and we hope she stays there if she can't be cured.
(06-29-2020, 06:20 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2020, 07:52 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Cured. If I have it again it will not be the same DNA even if it's the same kind.

Good to hear. My MIL hasn't been so lucky but she's in remission now (again) and we hope she stays there if she can't be cured.

For her sake I hope so too!
(06-29-2020, 07:16 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2020, 06:20 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Good to hear. My MIL hasn't been so lucky but she's in remission now (again) and we hope she stays there if she can't be cured.

For her sake I hope so too!

Thank you. I didn't mean to sound rude before, but me and Big Pharma aren't friends for several reasons.
(06-30-2020, 12:36 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2020, 07:16 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]For her sake I hope so too!

Thank you. I didn't mean to sound rude before, but me and Big Pharma aren't friends for several reasons.

No worries, they do some dirty things. They also do many good ones. Like most of us really, just on a giant scale.