Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 12 rushed, 14 yards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ivory kept trying to bounce it. He ain't got that kind of speed. And of course there wasn't nothing up the middle. The old shotgun counter sweep didn't work.

Man what gives with this sputtering offense.

I'm ashamed and was wrong for saying our offense could carry us.

This is the worst team in the league.
Auto correct. 12 rushes...
No holes, patchwork offensive line and all slow developing, zone runs. What do you expect? The other team knows there is no threat of running the ball between the tackles. No need for a FB in Gus Bradley fantasy land. Greg Olsen out there trying to run a college offense. 

But I forgot, Ivory was suddenly going to fix the running game. 

I keep tryin to tell y'all, we can have Leonard Fournette on this back field and will get nothin with this coaching and offensive line.

Even Adrian Peterson couldn't run behind this line / in this system / with this stupid coaching staff.

Yeldon was a wasted draft pick, Ivory was just wasted money. The first is terrible, the second is just a shame.

Quote:I keep tryin to tell y'all, we can have Leonard Fournette on this back field and will get nothin with this coaching and offensive line.

The guys we have would get it done on any competent roster. 
Its okay guys, we had an injured OL and Jack is still studying the playbook. Give it a few more weeks to gel.

Doug Marrone.
Quote:Yeldon was a wasted draft pick, Ivory was just wasted money. The first is terrible, the second is just a shame.

You're a fool. They have no holes, they are always 2-3 yrds behind the line of scrimmage at first contact. The offensive line is the worst run blocking unit in the league.  
Call be old fashion but if your oline is as bad as ours is i feel like you have to have a FB to open up some holes.

The run blocking sucks. I was harsh on Yeldon because I saw some opportunities missed, but Ivory is a proven productive player and he couldn't get anything going either.

Last years problems:

1) bad head coach

2) bad o line

3) bad running game

4) bad defense

This years problems:

1) bad head coach

2) bad o line

3) bad running game

4) jury still out on defense

Gus Bradley is awful.
Quote:You're a fool. They have no holes, they are always 2-3 yrds behind the line of scrimmage at first contact. The offensive line is the worst run blocking unit in the league.  

How does that negate what I said? Why would you draft a RB in the second round when you have such a crappy offensive line? Why would you pay big bucks to an old RB that won't be a difference maker for you?

Dave should have concentrated on fixing the lines and picked someone up in free agency to fill the spot if you think they needed a RB badly in 2015.
Quote:How does that negate what I said? Why would you draft a RB in the second round when you have such a crappy offensive line? Why would you pay big bucks to an old RB that won't be a difference maker for you?

Dave should have concentrated on fixing the lines and picked someone up in free agency to fill the spot if you think they needed a RB badly in 2015.

Ok, I can understand that sort of criticism 
Ivory looked injured. He kept hobbling around, wouldn't surprise me to see him on an injury report.

Quote:Ivory looked injured. He kept hobbling around, wouldn't surprise me to see him on an injury report.
Yeah, I noticed he looked kinda limpy or didnt seem to be right all game. One game in....more games out?
The zone rushes are painful to watch with a broken offensive line. Why we run DRob up the middle and Ivory laterally in beyond me.
Quote:Ivory looked injured. He kept hobbling around, wouldn't surprise me to see him on an injury report.

Ivory injured his ankle, was taken out of the game and was questionable to return. He did return but you could tell that he shouldn't have...

NH3...
Pages: 1 2