Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: For sale: 2 x Jags v Colts @ wembley tickets...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've watched pretty much every minute of every Jags game over the last 10 years and was delighted when the London deal was announced. I only get one opportunity a year to watch the Jags in person and now I'm thinking about not even going.

I can take losing games like week 1 vs GB but the last two weeks have been horrific to watch.
You may want to try "Free to Good Home"
You should have no problem selling those tickets 

Quote:I've watched pretty much every minute of every Jags game over the last 10 years and was delighted when the London deal was announced. Even though I only get one opportunity a year to watch the Jags in person and now I'm thinking about not even going.

I can take losing games like week 1 vs GB but the last two weeks have been horrific to watch.

We only just lost. From a fellow Brit don't be such a baby
Dude, I'm going with a Colts fan. As much as it sucks I'll still be going. Don't be a clown (And you live much closer to London than me) I got a 3 hour drive to Birmingham at 6am before I get the train in on Saturday.

Quote:You should have no problem selling those tickets

Club Wembley seats too
How much will you give me for them?

Plus, I expect RT tix in first class.

Otherwise...fuhgetaboutit
Quote:We only just lost. From a fellow Brit don't be such a baby

It's not just this game and in honesty this post was mainly in jest but making the trip to London on Sunday is no longer an exciting prospect. I'm mainly looking forward to getting drunk at the Green Man before booing Gus Bradley every time he appears on the screen
Quote:Dude, I'm going with a Colts fan. As much as it sucks I'll still be going. Don't be a clown (And you live much closer to London than me) I got a 3 hour drive to Birmingham at 6am before I get the train in on Saturday.

Ditto train from manchester

Every year
Dude by a Brady jersey and be done with it.

Quote:Ditto train from manchester

Every year
Hey man you should hit me up sometime next year I drive down usually if you want a lift I live pretty close to you.

Quote:Dude by a Brady jersey and be done with it.

I'd rather be a Browns fan
I would buy
Quote:I'd rather be a Browns fan
Go for it, they're better than the Jags!
Quote:It's not just this game and in honesty this post was mainly in jest but making the trip to London on Sunday is no longer an exciting prospect. I'm mainly looking forward to getting drunk at the Green Man before booing Gus Bradley every time he appears on the screen

Mate getting out of Birmingham and going to London can't ever be a bad thing.

Plus the Colts are as bad as we are.
Stop being a poor fan. Suck it up and enjoy the overall game day experience which plenty of us are not lucky enough to do.

Quote:I've watched pretty much every minute of every Jags game over the last 10 years and was delighted when the London deal was announced. I only get one opportunity a year to watch the Jags in person and now I'm thinking about not even going.

LOL I would give you a ham sandwich and a dried up pickle for them.
Quote:Stop being a poor fan. Suck it up and enjoy the overall game day experience which plenty of us are not lucky enough to do.

As I said earlier, this was mainly in jest and yes I will still be going but how can you look forward to it?
Quote:As I said earlier, this was mainly in jest and yes I will still be going but how can you look forward to it?

Drink pints like there's no tomorrow and toast Gus good riddance as the clots put a 50 burger on us
I'll buy them. But only if you're offering a discount for a damaged product.
Pages: 1 2