Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jay Gruden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So it appears Jay Gruden may be in some hot water if the info that is supposed to come out in the Washington Post in the next couple days is true. (see image below) If this information is true I have a hard time believing he will be the OC this season. With that said what are the Jaguars  to do at OC?

Again that's if this is all true.

[Image: EdEWIGdXoAIeTJb?format=jpg&name=large]
(07-16-2020, 03:55 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]So it appears Jay Gruden may be in some hot water if the info that is supposed to come out in the Washington Post in the next couple days is true. (see image below) If this information is true I have a hard time believing he will be the OC this season. With that said what are the Jaguars  to do at OC?

Holy cow, Gruden will be fired soon for sure. 

Well at least we and the Browns can say “Hey at least we’re not the dysfunctional Washington Corrupt loser skins” 

This must of been what Pat got on his show that he didn’t want to share for legal reasons
If Syder paid off the refs he sure as hell didn't' get his money's worth.

(07-16-2020, 04:09 PM)MojoKing Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2020, 03:55 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]So it appears Jay Gruden may be in some hot water if the info that is supposed to come out in the Washington Post in the next couple days is true. (see image below) If this information is true I have a hard time believing he will be the OC this season. With that said what are the Jaguars  to do at OC?

Holy cow, Gruden will be fired soon for sure. 

Well at least we and the Browns can say “Hey at least we’re not the dysfunctional Washington Corrupt loser skins” 

This must of been what Pat got on his show that he didn’t want to share for legal reasons

All of this stuff has been reported as far back as 2013. Someone at the Post has a real grudge against Snyder.
If these allegations are true and Jay is fired, the Jags can promote Ben McAdoo to the OC position. That may be the best thing to do. Ben probably has a good understanding of Jay's playbook and he is working closely with Gardner as the current QB coach.

He may have a good understanding of Gardner's strengths and may implement a lot of the stuff Jay was trying to do for him and the offense. Plus, Ben was an OC before. 

I think that may be better than hiring another new OC which might try to go in a whole different direction for the offense. Which could hurt Gardner and the team.

Gardner and the offense have been looking good/building nice chemistry in the footage I've seen them practicing. They seem to have a good idea of what to do as an offense. I would hate to see Jay's be fired/another person be brought in as the new OC messing with that.
(07-16-2020, 04:11 PM)mal234 Wrote: [ -> ]If these allegations are true and Jay is fired, the Jags can promote Ben McAdoo to the OC position. That may be the best thing to do. Ben probably has a good understanding of Jay's playbook and he is working closely with Gardner as the current QB coach.

He may have a good understanding of Gardner's strengths and may implement a lot of the stuff Jay was trying to do for him and the offense. Plus, Ben was an OC before. 

I think that may be better than hiring another new OC which might try to go in a whole different direction for the offense. Which could hurt Gardner and the team.

Gardner and the offense have been looking good/building nice chemistry in the footage I've seen them practicing. They seem to have a good idea of what to do as an offense. I would hate to see Jay's be fired/another person be brought in as the new OC messing with that.

If the cheerleader thing is true then Jay would have to be fired. It is essentially sex trafficking. 

You are right about McAdoo. Its to late in the game to start from full scratch.
You all think that's bad, wait until the details come out about his play calling.
#freegruden
This is all quite unbelievable. Innocent until proven guilty?
Quote:Paying off officials [...] Also alluding to other owners doing similar things.

I think we all know which owner didn't pay the officials. Wink

I can't read the actual Washington Post report, but none of the other news outlets mentioned any of this being in the report. It was made out to be a bunch of sexual harassment by front office people.
So this happened 7 years ago? There is a statue of limitations. It sounds like Snyder is the person in question not Gruden. Unless there is proof he did something wrong then there’s not a whole lot they can do.
(07-16-2020, 07:44 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]So this happened 7 years ago? There is a statue of limitations. It sounds like Snyder is the person in question not Gruden. Unless there is proof he did something wrong then there’s not a whole lot they can do.

Gruden isn't one of the accused in the article and there is nothing in the article that directly implicates Snyder either.

The article is about a bunch of front office harassment.
(07-16-2020, 07:12 PM)iapetus Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Paying off officials [...] Also alluding to other owners doing similar things.

I think we all know which owner didn't pay the officials. Wink

Haha. We are the Washington generals
Much ado about nothing for Jay Gruden
(07-16-2020, 07:04 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]This is all quite  unbelievable. Innocent until proven guilty?

Dude, it's 2020. Anything is possible at this point.
(07-16-2020, 09:49 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Much ado about nothing for Jay Gruden

Right now yes. If the rumors are published, then he is in trouble.
(07-16-2020, 11:53 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2020, 09:49 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Much ado about nothing for Jay Gruden

Right now yes. If the rumors are published, then he is in trouble.

The rumors weren't published. The article says nothing about Snyder or Gruden specifically.
It's some old geezer radio host, and a couple guys that have already been fired that were accused of being sexual deviants. 

Not the scathing internet and twitter reports of Gruden and Bibbs sharing women or Gruden and Snyder having drug parties or whatever.
Pimping out cheerleaders to STHs lol once again, the twitterverse jumps the gun and most of the posters on here took it as gospel and quickly ran to the modis or at least quickly wanted to vilify Gruden and prepare for a season without him.

Silly tweeters...
I don’t know about the rest of you guys but I wanna party with Jay.
(07-16-2020, 07:44 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]So this happened 7 years ago? There is a statue of limitations. It sounds like Snyder is the person in question not Gruden. Unless there is proof he did something wrong then there’s not a whole lot they can do.

1st of all it's Statute of Limitation, not Statue.  Anyway, Bill Cosby was tried for cases that happened in the early 2000s so they Statute of Limitations definitely extends beyond the 7 year period in which these incidents took place.
Let’s not let facts get in the way of a good story. Let’s get some proof of these nude photo shoots and we can go from there. Maybe invite Snyder and jay to a BYOCL&D (Bring Your Own Cheerleaders & Drugs) party and see what happens. Then we can catch them in the act.
Pages: 1 2 3