Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: If Trump's 36 Clemencies Are an Abuse of Power, What Were Obama's 1,927?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If Trump's 36 Clemencies Are an Abuse of Power, What Were Obama's 1,927?

If Democrats and their allies in the media didn’t have double standards, they’d have no standards at all.

https://www.westernjournal.com/trumps-36...numW9L3SEc
Has nothing to do with numbers.
One could be an abuse of power, if the President's motive was to avoid himself or his family being charged with a crime.
Were any of Obama's given to someone who could testify against him?

The Drifter - getting it wrong since 1995!
(07-16-2020, 09:18 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Has nothing to do with numbers.
One could be an abuse of power, if the President's motive was to avoid himself or his family being charged with a crime.

bruh...  Gaslighting aside.  How can you type this?
He can't. Mikesez is the poster boy for gaslighting.
(07-21-2020, 12:11 AM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't know who you think I am.
If the President broke a law during the whole WikiLeaks affair, Roger Stone would have known about it.
Roger Stone's refusal to cooperate spoke volumes.
Trump's offer of clemency also speaks volumes.
If I can hear it, and you can't, sad for you I guess.  

Gaslighting would be if there were multiple plausible explanations and I insisted on only one. So what  other plausible explanation is there? How is all of this anything other than a cover-up on the part of Trump?

(07-21-2020, 07:42 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]He can't. Mikesez is the poster boy for gaslighting.

Childish.
(07-21-2020, 12:11 AM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]

Then snuff the gaslight, and show us which of Obama's pardons were to persons in a position to incriminate him.