Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump vs Obama - by the numbers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dude.
Now lets do pre-pandemic troll.
(07-28-2020, 10:34 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Now lets do pre-pandemic troll.

Shall we also pretend that the disastrous GW Bush recession (that Obama inherited and fixed) never happened.

Most Presidents are faced with some form of significant challenge during their tenure; some deal with it well, while others tend to struggle when they are out of their element.

At the end of the day, there are lines of stats to which the Presidents are judged and rated.  Should be interesting where Trump will fit into this ranking.  https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/preside...ey-2017/2/
(07-28-2020, 10:56 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

Shall we also pretend that the disastrous GW Bush recession (that Obama inherited and fixed) never happened.

Most Presidents are faced with some form of significant challenge during their tenure; some deal with it well, while others tend to struggle when they are out of their element.

At the end of the day, there are lines of stats to which the Presidents are judged and rated.  Should be interesting where Trump will fit into this ranking.  https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/preside...ey-2017/2/

So CBS "news" is already ranking Trump as the worst president in US History before his term is even over? That is telling.

Like you, I have done very well financially under this administration and the world didn't blow up like most predicted. 

The thing I find strange is people like you continuously insinuate that Obama was a good president yet his failed policies gave us Donald Trump. How do you explain that?
(07-28-2020, 11:29 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2020, 10:56 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Shall we also pretend that the disastrous GW Bush recession (that Obama inherited and fixed) never happened.

So CBS "news" is already ranking Trump as the worst president in US History before his term is even over? That is telling.

Like you, I have done very well financially under this administration and the world didn't blow up like most predicted. 

The thing I find strange is people like you continuously insinuate that Obama was a good president yet his failed policies gave us Donald Trump. How do you explain that?

Money isn't everything.
That your own pocketbook is always the first thing you bring up is, well, not endearing.
(07-28-2020, 12:13 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2020, 11:29 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]So CBS "news" is already ranking Trump as the worst president in US History before his term is even over? That is telling.

Money isn't everything.
That your own pocketbook is always the first thing you bring up is, well, not endearing.

Tell that to the people who will have their homes foreclosed on when banks can get back to business after losing their jobs over phony shutdown orders.

[Image: 050be3a7ee7c445cd77f91af77d919e7.jpg]
(07-28-2020, 10:56 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

So...ummm....we need to look at Trump 8.5 years after the Wuhan Fluhan to make a legit comparison?

(07-28-2020, 12:13 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2020, 11:29 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]So CBS "news" is already ranking Trump as the worst president in US History before his term is even over? That is telling.

Money isn't everything.

You sound privileged.
(07-28-2020, 11:29 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]The thing I find strange is people like you continuously insinuate that Obama was a good president yet his failed policies gave us Donald Trump. How do you explain that?

Obama's failed policies didn't give us Trump.  It was Hilary's inability to connect to minorities enough to get them to come out and vote that gave us Trump.  It's common that elections go to the other party after a Dem services 8 great years (see Bill Clinton and Obama).  It's really hard for their successor candidate (J. Kerry and H. Clinton) to meet their dynamic standards and charisma so there's a let down among them Dem voters that leave them in dispair.

He's acting like his term is over.  I mean, going golfing with Brett Favre over the weekend while our country is in a pandemic crisis --- what's up with that?

Remember when Trump used to criticize Obama for golfing during what you would consider a lesser crisis than the Pandemic?

https://myfox8.com/news/president-trump-...r-weekend/

[Image: Capture-2.jpg?w=960&h=540&crop=1]