Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Minshew Placed on Covid reserve list with 4 others
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Naw they placed covid on minshew list
If Minshew did get the coronavirus, then coronavirus will need to be in isolation for two weeks.
I don't want to see anyone get COVID-19 or anything along those lines. But if any of his teammates are on this list and tested positive IMO they are better off dealing with it now then later when the season begins. At least if they are going to get they have a chance to get over it before the season begins. One another note I believe Michael Walker and Andrew are Minshew's roommates (or at least one of them are). So maybe one or all of them did test positive.
Better get your moms tested for COVID as well

ayooo
He's been wearing his facemask too high on his head

[Image: urn-publicid-ap-org-525d645cefc1427db1d2...80x520.jpg]
So on the list means you tested positive or in close proximity to someone that did. I was not going to try to jinx anyone but imo like stated above. Better now than later. Unless he was the second type and didnt test positive. The majority of the nfl players are young strong men, and most if not all should recover easily or not even really show symptoms.
(08-02-2020, 05:22 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]He's been wearing his facemask too high on his head

/slow clap
read the whole thing people on nfl.com.  just because a player is put on the convid lists doesn't mean he has it.    it can also mean that he was around a person or persons who have it. 

The reserve/COVID-19 list is a new reserve category created by the NFL for a player who either tests positive for COVID-19 or who has been quarantined after having been in close contact with an infected person or persons.

this is on the jags website.  heres a link.

https://www.jaguars.com/news/transaction...id-19-list
but....but...but...its just fake news right....and no worse than the flu.
(08-02-2020, 07:18 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2020, 05:22 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]He's been wearing his facemask too high on his head

/slow clap

/increases intensity
(08-03-2020, 03:50 AM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]but....but...but...its just fake news right....and no worse than the flu.

Given his age and health, the flu will be many times worse.
(08-03-2020, 06:10 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2020, 03:50 AM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]but....but...but...its just fake news right....and no worse than the flu.

Given his age and health, the flu will be can be many times worse.

Fixed it for you. Hoping he'll test out negative and it's just a precaution or he'll be asymptomatic. It's definitely possible.
I am thinking we wont even have football.
No facemask can tame that 'stache
(08-03-2020, 07:06 AM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2020, 06:10 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Given his age and health, the flu will be can be many times worse.

Fixed it for you. Hoping he'll test out negative and it's just a precaution or he'll be asymptomatic. It's definitely possible entirely likely.

FTforYou.

I can't even imagine what it must feel like to be as big a coward as you.
(08-03-2020, 11:57 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2020, 07:06 AM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed it for you. Hoping he'll test out negative and it's just a precaution or he'll be asymptomatic. It's definitely possible entirely likely.

FTforYou.

As likely as him not being put on the list to begin with.
Here are some comments Doug made about Gardner today regarding how he's doing and when he might possibly be back. ( Though, he couldn't say too much for legal reasons):

https://twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/status/1...4562498564
So does this mean he can't practice for a few weeks now? If so that sucks. I mean the whole thing sucks and I don't want to see anybody get it but wow missing the last few weeks of practice right before the season isn't going to help things. Jeez.
Pages: 1 2