Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Happy birthday Bunnie!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone had to say it...

Moderately long term poster/moderator Beachbunnie4 turns...some number of years older today.  Congrats, hope it was a fun one.

You share a birthday with actress Myrna Loy, Bill Scott of Rocky/Bullwinkle fame, Novelist playwright James Baldwin, Peter O'Toole, the NFL's Lamar Hunt, Wes Craven, Jim Capaldi, Andrew Gold (who thanks you for being a friend), Prince muse Apollonia, Charli XCX, and, suspiciously, a slew of Dutch footballers.
HBD Bunnie.

Get that tequila out!
(08-02-2020, 07:21 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]HBD Bunnie.

Get that tequila out!

Who says she ever puts it away? 

Happy Birthday, Bunnie!
Thank You everyone! Love

And I’m on my second mango margarita right now! Wink
(08-02-2020, 08:26 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank You everyone! Love

And I’m on my second mango margarita right now! Wink

Mango margaritas are the BOMB. 

Have a good time, sister.
Happy birthday!
Happy BIrthday Sweetie
Happy Birthday!
Who?
(08-03-2020, 07:15 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]Who?

You know, the profane drunk chick who has her footprints on every tabletop in Five Points that offers a margarita night.
[Image: 6469-CC22-3-D4-C-42-AA-AFE5-E9-E23-A835263.jpg]
That was a bit harsh. I don’t really think you’re profane.  Tongue

Did you enjoy your mango margaritas? They’re awesome with a plate of Mexican food. Or just by themselves.
(08-03-2020, 07:37 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2020, 07:15 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]Who?

You know, the profane drunk chick who has her footprints on every tabletop in Five Points that offers a margarita night.

Oh, that one.
(08-03-2020, 10:01 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]That was a bit harsh. I don’t really think you’re profane.  Tongue

Did you enjoy your mango margaritas? They’re awesome with a plate of Mexican food. Or just by themselves.

Yes I did enjoy them! With a sizzling hot skillet of fajitas! Sooooo good  Banana Banana Banana
(08-03-2020, 02:53 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2020, 10:01 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]That was a bit harsh. I don’t really think you’re profane.  Tongue

Yes I did enjoy them! With a sizzling hot skillet of fajitas! Sooooo good  Banana Banana Banana

Oh the yummy goodness...I would just find a vein.
(08-03-2020, 04:07 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2020, 02:53 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I did enjoy them! With a sizzling hot skillet of fajitas! Sooooo good  Banana Banana Banana

Oh the yummy goodness...I would just find a vein.

[Image: 5-FAC4-C1-D-992-F-476-E-ACF9-25-FB46-BE6-BF5.jpg]