Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Abolish the Navy SEAL's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is disgusting. Abolish them, now!

https://sports.yahoo.com/navy-seals-inve...06467.html
That's pretty childish. The military is supposed to stay out of politics. They should get a reprimand. That's all.
(08-03-2020, 08:26 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]That's pretty childish.  The military is supposed to stay out of politics.   They should get a reprimand.   That's all.

Agreed. That shouldn’t be allowed to happen under the auspices of the military.
I was a seal for a while. Spent most of my days fishing and soaking up the sun. Occasionally, I would be hunted for my fat and oil, but only if I wandered too far north. Ended up taking an easier gig, where I balanced a ball on my nose for food.
Thank God they didn't use Jaguars as they would have missed the tackle.
Was G.I. Jane a good movie? Never got around to seeing it.
(08-03-2020, 10:12 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Was G.I. Jane a good movie? Never got around to seeing it.

It was filmed in Jacksonville.
(08-03-2020, 08:40 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I was a seal for a while. Spent most of my days fishing and soaking up the sun. Occasionally, I would be hunted for my fat and oil, but only if I wandered too far north. Ended up taking an easier gig, where I balanced a ball on my nose for food.

I am an Orca ... Where are you, exactly?
(08-03-2020, 06:47 PM)Sammy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2020, 08:40 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I was a seal for a while. Spent most of my days fishing and soaking up the sun. Occasionally, I would be hunted for my fat and oil, but only if I wandered too far north. Ended up taking an easier gig, where I balanced a ball on my nose for food.

I am an Orca ... Where are you, exactly?

I’m a huge Sperm Whale.  Maybe we can all band together and start a Marine Mammal Lives Matter movement?
(08-04-2020, 06:47 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2020, 06:47 PM)Sammy Wrote: [ -> ]I am an Orca ... Where are you, exactly?

I’m a huge Sperm Whale.  Maybe we can all band together and start a Marine Mammal Lives Matter movement?

Did you just hit on him? Ninja