Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Original logo merchandise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just wondering how many fans out there have any items of the original leaping jaguar that was  never officially used? I have a teal sweatshirt, a hat, 2 die cast semi-trucks, 2 coffee mugs, a bandanna, and a few football cards of the teams silver helmet, and the 1995 H.O.F. game of Jaguars-Panthers on dvd. I also have a  letter from the Jaguars booster club. The letter explains how the team was established, and that the team will be drafting their first pick in Apr. 95. Head Coach Tom Coughlin is getting the team together. And with the letter was a sticker of the leaping jaguar logo. On the front of the envelope it has a stamped leaping jaguar logo.
         I know these items may not have much in value, but I kept them because its a part of the Jaguars beginning in NFL history.
They will have some value one day. I remember they had silver helmets with the Jaguar jumping through. Then they had black helmets with the Jaguar jumping through. Then they got sued by Jaguar.

I have a shirt some where of the original logo.
(08-13-2020, 03:38 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]They will have some value one day. I remember they had silver helmets with the Jaguar jumping through. Then they had black helmets with the Jaguar jumping through. Then they got sued by Jaguar.

I have a shirt some where of the original logo.

I never seen a black helmet with the leaping jaguar, just the cat head. I have a newspaper clipping of the owner holding up a silver helmet but the logo was only half of the leaping jaguar.
I've got a collection of Jags mini-helmets which includes one of the silver helmets with the leaping jag. Used to have a sweatshirt but not sure what happened to it. favorite logo is still our first one that was on the helmets for the first 20 years or so. still havent come around to the new logo.
I still have a full size replica helmet, the original half cat version
I have one of the original Jaguar t-shirts with the leaping jaguar. It is so raggedy and full of holes, I can't even wear it. It's in my closet where it will hang in perpetuity.
I have a full replica silver helmet signed by Jimmy Smith and a Halloween costume from when I was a kid of the full silver uniform.
the original jersey they held up when they announced the team was hideous.

I'm glad they wound up changing it to the ones we debuted in 1995.