Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Child Lives Matter?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews...murder.amp

Are we going to talk about this one or na?
The left won't care.

Wanna know why? It's one crazy dumb stupid black piece of crap killing another human being.... crickets.......

If it were a crazy dumb stupid white piece of crap killing a black child... HEADLINES EVERYWHERE.

There is absolutely ZERO reason why this shouldn't be the NON STOP news... George Floyd who was a dumb piece of crap that DESERVED what happened to him because his whole life was NOTHING but criminal activity (after 10 minutes of resisting peaceful arrest) and ZERO said about this......

The left is EVIL.

By the mother [BLEEP] way.. George Floyd's piece of [BLEEP] GOFUNDME has $14 million.... how much does this family get?

If you vote left - you're just as evil as them.
While tragic, this is a stupid thing for conservatives to use as an example of anything. 350 million people in this country. It's not like blacks are just executing white kids in the street.

I said this would happen.
(08-14-2020, 07:35 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]The left won't care.

Wanna know why? It's one crazy dumb stupid black piece of crap killing another human being.... crickets.......

If it were a crazy dumb stupid white piece of crap killing a black child... HEADLINES EVERYWHERE.

There is absolutely ZERO reason why this shouldn't be the NON STOP news... George Floyd who was a dumb piece of crap that DESERVED what happened to him because his whole life was NOTHING but criminal activity (after 10 minutes of resisting peaceful arrest) and ZERO said about this......

The left is EVIL.

By the mother [BLEEP] way.. George Floyd's piece of [BLEEP] GOFUNDME has $14 million.... how much does this family get?

If you vote left - you're just as evil as them.

You ain't seen nuttin' yet. Just wait until a jury sees all of the evidence and the cops get off because of an overzealous DA. Now would be a good time to buy a firearm if you haven't already.
Doesn't fit the Lefts narrative so......., Silence
(08-14-2020, 07:37 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]While tragic, this is a stupid thing for conservatives to use as an example of anything. 350 million people in this country. It's not like blacks are just executing white kids in the street.

I don't think that's their point. It's the hypocrisy in media coverage in what would otherwise be national coverage if the races were reversed.
Not one piece of crap leftist will come on here....

and if they do... it'll be... well it was a normal person not a police officer... well... moron.. view George Floyd's entire body cam footage.. then pretend you're not a coward and actually have had a confrontation with police... would you have been given that kind of treatment? 'Cause I know my 6'2" 220lb self wouldn't (from experience) they throw you down, beat you until you comply and then cuff and arrest you. George Floyd was treated like a child and chose to act like a child and died like a [BLEEP]

I actually feel like Biden voters will never even click this thread. Why would they? They support destruction of kids.
Just so everyone knows, I am going to nonstop BUMP this thread because it needs to be seen.

The media won't tell you.
(08-14-2020, 08:08 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2020, 07:37 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]While tragic, this is a stupid thing for conservatives to use as an example of anything. 350 million people in this country. It's not like blacks are just executing white kids in the street.

I don't think that's their point. It's the hypocrisy in media coverage in what would otherwise be national coverage if the races were reversed.

I am all about negating media bias. I think it's a real problem. I don't think this is a story. It's not indicative of anything other than there is a bad person in the world. Terrible event. Tragic. But it's not national news. It's not an apples to apples comparison, either. It's more about lashing out than it is about any real justice. I don't like this movement gaining any traction. Nothing good will come of it. Good black people are going to feel attacked the same way that good white people feel attacked when the media runs with a one-off story the other way. There will be apples to apples comparisons that will become available in the future. Use those, and stick to attacking the media. This one is already going off the rails.
Eight replies in and no one's mentioned that George Floyd was killed by a cop acting on behalf of the government, while Cannon Hinnant was killed by some random dude acting on behalf of no one knows.
(08-14-2020, 08:48 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Eight replies in and no one's mentioned that George Floyd was killed by a cop acting on behalf of the government, while Cannon Hinnant was killed by some random dude acting on behalf of no one knows.

Incorrect, idiot.

George Floyd was killed by none other than George Floyd. You coward.

HIS decisions made HIS death happen.

That child was 5 years old. George Floyd had a [BLEEP] criminal record a MILE long.
Ugh. Apples to apples was sufficient. Now it's going to go to Arbery. Then swiftness of justice. Can we agree that it was a tragedy. Most murders are. Kids get killed all the time and it rarely makes national news.

The media needs to do it's job properly, but this is not a case that proves their hypocrisy.
(08-14-2020, 08:58 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Ugh. Apples to apples was sufficient. Now it's going to go to Arbery. Then swiftness of justice. Can we agree that it was a tragedy. Most murders are. Kids get killed all the time and it rarely makes national news.

The media needs to do it's job properly, but this is not a case that proves their hypocrisy.

Dude, shut up.

George Floyd literally killed himself.

This kid did nothing.
(08-14-2020, 08:58 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Ugh. Apples to apples was sufficient. Now it's going to go to Arbery. Then swiftness of justice. Can we agree that it was a tragedy. Most murders are. Kids get killed all the time and it rarely makes national news.

Agreed.
Senseless, cold blooded murder. No human being of any race should ever attempt to condone or justify this. Oh, and yeah, fry him.
(08-14-2020, 09:09 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]

Agreed.

Because you're both stupid AND a coward. I hope you haven't bred.

I'm sure you're going to report me... cause ya know... you're a coward.
(08-14-2020, 08:56 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2020, 08:48 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Eight replies in and no one's mentioned that George Floyd was killed by a cop acting on behalf of the government, while Cannon Hinnant was killed by some random dude acting on behalf of no one knows.

Incorrect, idiot.

That child was 5 years old. George Floyd had a [BLEEP] criminal record a MILE long.
Anybody that disagrees with your hateful views is a coward and idiot. Donald Trump would be proud of you.
(08-14-2020, 08:56 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]

Incorrect, idiot.

That was Floyd's knee on his own neck? He must have been the world's greatest contortionist! Just adds to the tragedy, IMO.
(08-14-2020, 09:15 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2020, 08:56 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]Incorrect, idiot.

That was Floyd's knee on his own neck? He must have been the world's greatest contortionist! Just adds to the tragedy, IMO.

I'm calling you a coward because you've never in your life had a confrontation with anyone let alone police.

He killed himself.

He had 10 minutes before the 9 minutes of knee to neck to comply. His fault.

(08-14-2020, 09:15 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2020, 08:56 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]Incorrect, idiot.

Anybody that disagrees with your hateful views is a coward and idiot. Donald Trump would be proud of you.

You ever been in a fight outside mommy and daddy's basement, coward?

You morons just don't get it...

Me, at 6'2" and 220lbs, against JSO, fighting like he did...

He wouldn't have got 5 minutes of "we will roll the windows down"

He would have got beat, thrown in, job done, still alive. Just like me. A white guy.

There you go Mikey.   Gaslighting isn't anything to be taken lightly.  I like the way you are putting in the effort on this one.  

Sincerely, 

Tony Tempa.
Pages: 1 2 3