Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: [BAD WORD REMOVED] done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not wasting another Sunday watching this [BLEEP] show. In b4 not true fan blah blah blah, ive had enough, unless Bradley is fired im not watching another game. Plenty of better things to do than waste time watching the biggest Clown show in the NFL, life id to short watching this [BLEEP] show for the past decade and expecting a different result. [BLEEP] done ban me i dont give a [BLEEP].
We're all sick of losing and sick of Gus. But man up dude.
Same here... Until I read a headline that says Gus is fired, im not watching anymore
Quote:Not wasting another Sunday watching this [BAD WORD REMOVED] show. In b4 not true fan blah blah blah, ive had enough, unless Bradley is fired im not watching another game. Plenty of better things to do than waste time watching the biggest Clown show in the NFL, life id to short watching this [BAD WORD REMOVED] show for the past decade and expecting a different result. [BAD WORD REMOVED] done ban me i dont give a [BAD WORD REMOVED].

Bye bye!
Quote:Not wasting another Sunday watching this [BAD WORD REMOVED] show. In b4 not true fan blah blah blah, ive had enough, unless Bradley is fired im not watching another game. Plenty of better things to do than waste time watching the biggest Clown show in the NFL, life id to short watching this [BAD WORD REMOVED] show for the past decade and expecting a different result. [BAD WORD REMOVED] done ban me i dont give a [BAD WORD REMOVED].

Hate to say it but you're right. Unless more fans stop watching, Gus isn't going anywhere. I took my boy to the movies today instead of watching that trash.
Grow up
They dont need you to make money.

They don't have to win either.
14 yr season ticket holder and cant justify wasting money on these [BLEEP] players/coaches. Bad news bears of nfl
14 yr season ticket holder here. Vant justify wasting my money anymore. We are bad news bears of nfl