Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Uncle Tom wears a red dress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Love her. Trump should take a page out of her campaign ads.
I'm not a Republican but I think that this is a well done ad. I like the background music in it too, lol. The ad and Kimberly are interesting.
Unfortunately most of the people who enjoy living in places like that don't have the attention span for a video of that length and it will fall mostly on deaf ears and blind eyes.

Maybe one day people will wake up, but the promise of free [BLEEP] is just to tempting even a half century later these days.
Incoming in 3... 2... 1...
She speaks the truth.
(08-19-2020, 08:30 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately most of the people who enjoy living in places like that don't have the attention span for a video of that length and it will fall mostly on deaf ears and blind eyes.

Maybe one day people will wake up, but the promise of free [BLEEP] is just to tempting even a half century later these days.

We are seeing more and more people think for themselves, hopefully this election shows it is ok to be an individual.

I fear that BLM will just shift a lot of people back to the mindset of just wanting free stuff immediately instead of actual improvements.
FWIW, many of the people who vote in MD’s 7th congressional district are college educated black professionals who live in suburbs like Owings Mills and Ellicott City. It will likely be difficult to convince them that the Democratic Party is ruining their lives.
She's an "Uncle"? Man, what amazing things surgeons are doing these days!
Pretty much every city that has had a riot has been democratically controlled for decades....... what exactly are they rioting against? The people they themselves voted in... for 50 years?