Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Steve Bannon Arrested for Fraud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://nypost.com/2020/08/20/former-whi...-indicted/

Former White House adviser Steve Bannon has been indicted on charges he defrauded donors to a $25 million campaign to build a border wall, federal prosecutors said Thursday.

Bannon and others are accused of ripping off donations to the “We Build the Wall” online fundraiser.

https://news.yahoo.com/ex-white-house-ad...07011.html
I remember thinking months ago when first reading about this campaign that it sounded like a scam. Welp...
obvious grift is obvious

Stroudcrowd donated to this
Def got the fraudster vibe from that dude.
Good, if he did it then jail him.
That's 3 for 3. Trump's first three campaign managers have all been arrested since they worked for him.
Lewandowski for pushing a woman
Manafort for failing to register as a foreign lobbyist and failing to pay taxes
Bannon for fraud

"I only hire the best people."
Draining The Swamp.
(08-20-2020, 12:49 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]Draining The Swamp.

More like Swamping the Drain.
When multi-year investigations probing Trump's every orifice expose nothing but waste, malfeasance and abuse of power by their own party, I guess the dems need all the red meat they can get.
(08-20-2020, 01:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]When multi-year investigations probing Trump's every orifice expose nothing but waste, malfeasance and abuse of power by their own party, I guess the dems need all the red meat they can get.

Huh?
The people who investigated Bannon were all Federal prosecutors whose bosses were appointed by Trump...
If I were him, I'd request a speedy trail and hope to be found guilty prior to Jan 20, 2021 so Trump can grant him a pardon.
(08-20-2020, 01:39 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2020, 01:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]When multi-year investigations probing Trump's every orifice expose nothing but waste, malfeasance and abuse of power by their own party, I guess the dems need all the red meat they can get.

Huh?
The people who investigated Bannon were all Federal prosecutors whose bosses were appointed by Trump...

Just making an observance for all those wanting to tie this with Trump besides their campaign association. And you know they wanna.

(08-20-2020, 01:44 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]If I were him, I'd request a speedy trail and hope to be found guilty prior to Jan 20, 2021 so Trump can grant him a pardon.

Joe will. Just tell him they used to be good friends and he'll sign it.
Maybe nobody will notice that 50% of the funded wall is missing

[Image: Border%20Wall%20Erosion%20VGC%20TT%2024.jpg]
(08-20-2020, 01:57 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe nobody will notice that 50% of the funded wall is missing

It's in Steve Bannon's garage.  Laughing
(08-20-2020, 12:19 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]That's 3 for 3.  Trump's first three campaign managers have all been arrested since they worked for him.  
Lewandowski for pushing a woman
Manafort for failing to register as a foreign lobbyist and failing to pay taxes
Bannon for fraud

"I only hire the best people."

Self-draining swamp.
(08-20-2020, 02:00 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2020, 01:57 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe nobody will notice that 50% of the funded wall is missing

It's in Steve Bannon's garage.  Laughing

He's keeping it in his garage just in case illegals move into his neighborhood.  Wonder if the fence complies with his Homeowners Association Covenants and Restrictions.

Oh, really? I guess you missed the final report from the Republican led Senate Intelligence committee.
Has anyone seen Stroud crowd? I'd be asking for a refund if I was him
(08-22-2020, 12:24 AM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone seen Stroud crowd? I'd be asking for a refund if I was him

Laughing
This is the 7th Trump associate who has been indicted since he's been in office.   That might be an all time record.

Steve Bannon
Paul Manafort
Rick Gates
Roger Stone
Michael Flynn
Michael Cohen
George Papadopoulos

Then there's the list of people he's hired and fired, and don't any of you Trump fans wonder why this keeps happening?
Pages: 1 2