Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: BLM Militants Run For Their Lives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
BLM Militants Run For Their Lives After Targeting the Wrong Milwaukee Neighborhood (VIDEO)

Riots and protests erupted Monday night in Kenosha following an officer-involved shooting Sunday and the ‘protests’ began to spread to other cities.
Black Lives Matter militants roved into the wrong Milwaukee neighborhood Monday night.
A Milwaukee homeowner wasn’t having it and fired warning shots at protesters in his neighborhood.
“This dude is shooting at us!” A Black Lives Matter militant is heard saying as they scattered like cockroaches and ran for their lives.

https://us24news.com/blog/2020/08/25/blm...0z5pPKY37g
Perhaps the thugs might learn when the "warning" shots start knocking some of them down.  It's going to eventually come to that.
I hope they weren't shooting into the air.
BREAKING: SHOTS FIRED in Kenosha Between Armed Rioters and Business Owners, 3 Reported Shooting Victims

https://us24news.com/blog/2020/08/26/bre...OH-38W1wq4
(08-26-2020, 11:28 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Really? Is this where we are now?

Black Lives Matter protesters in DC seen berating diners, demanding they raise their fists, in viral videos

But, but, they are peaceful. No harm no foul. 

BLM is now and from here on will always be a lost cause. Any chance they had of meaningful gains for actual black lives after the George Floyd incident have long since disappeared by the ongoing havoc they are causing. They will continue to antagonize and the rates at which they piss off the wrong folks will continue to rise along with the death count.
(08-26-2020, 11:28 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Really? Is this where we are now?

Black Lives Matter protesters in DC seen berating diners, demanding they raise their fists, in viral videos

I saw that, too.  That is just ridiculous.  Those people are complete idiots, and they are doing irreparable harm to the cause they claim to be supporting.

Another thing I noticed: those are white people yelling at other white people, and the woman who was being yelled at said she had actually been protesting earlier, and when the picture was being taken she was refusing to raise her fist because she didn't want anyone telling her what to do.

You Trump supporters should hope this kind of stuff continues, because this type of stuff could win the election for Trump.
(08-25-2020, 03:44 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I hope they weren't shooting into the air.

This is what ticks me off. Too many people own guns who don't know how to responsibly own them. Everyone who buys a gun should have to take a gun safety course. You simply cannot fire warning shots up into the air within city limits. That is how little kids catch stray bullets to the head, while playing in their yard. What goes up, must come down and just because someone fires into the air, doesn't mean that bullet isn't gonna hit someone.
(08-26-2020, 12:09 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]

I saw that, too.  That is just ridiculous.  Those people are complete idiots, and they are doing irreparable harm to the cause they claim to be supporting.

Another thing I noticed: those are white people yelling at other white people, and the woman who was being yelled at said she had actually been protesting earlier, and when the picture was being taken she was refusing to raise her fist because she didn't want anyone telling her what to do.

You Trump supporters should hope this kind of stuff continues, because this type of stuff could win the election for Trump.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.com%2Fimage...f=1&nofb=1]
Warning shots are a waste of ammo... unless the "warning" puts a stop to one of the peaceful protestors rioters.
(08-26-2020, 12:09 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]

It's already happened.  No moderate in their right mind is voting for chaos and pandemonium.
(08-26-2020, 02:06 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2020, 12:09 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I saw that, too.  That is just ridiculous.  Those people are complete idiots, and they are doing irreparable harm to the cause they claim to be supporting.

It's already happened.  No moderate in their right mind is voting for chaos and pandemonium.
I agree, I am worried what will come out of this election. The dems were already upping the ante on government totalitarianism during the pandemic, I don’t want to think what will happen when the republicans copy the playbook eventually.
I think if Trump is re elected, then you may see a lot more of this, real quick. Maybe to the extent of entire groups of rioters being mowed down by AR-15 toting private citizen groups. As the cops lose thier ability to keep the peace and quiet, citizens and groups of citizens may step in. Just like the early colonials or the Wild Wild West (gimmie gimmie Wild West, gimmie gimmie safe sex). We will be back to the 2nd Amendment as it was intended. And before anyone dismisses the 2nd as exclusive to a 'Militia', remember that those were organized groups of citizens, not a Gov funded military. Makes sense that liberal governnent wants our guns.
Had a reply but I see I was beat to it. (Deleted) Definitely seems like the Wild West is coming back. I want Trump to get re-elected. But I fear for the country for 4 more years as the left shows their “outrage”.
It's a double-edged sword, imo. The left is showing it's true colors, but escalation is only going to cause serious strife.
You guys are overreacting. We'll see some antifa goons acting up and a bunch of sky screaming, but nothing major.
That's not how it works historically, though. There's normally a build up, and either society has a collective retraction from it, or it collapses while the two extreme sides fight each other.
What are the odds that every person shot by Rittenhouse had a record?
Looks like that guys arm was saved. He said he regrets not emptying his Glock clip into his head.
(08-27-2020, 08:29 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]What are the odds that every person shot by Rittenhouse had a record?

1 dead child molester, 1 dead repeat domestic abuser, and one professional marxist with a record of drunk and disorderly with a firearm who, sadly, didn't die.

But they are white, so the sports leagues don't give a [BLEEP] about their cracker [BLEEP].
Pages: 1 2