Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Liberal Hypocrisy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So Nancy Pelosi can go to a business forced to close down because of the China virus, yet the business is not allowed to operate for the "commoners" in her district.  

This is beyond disgusting.  The owner of the salon is clearly fed up with the situation and will probably have to close down and move being that the area is a hard core leftist area and she "outed" Pelosi.
Do as I say...not as I do!
I wonder how our resident law scholar (Mikesez) is going to justify this.
(09-01-2020, 06:02 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder how our resident law scholar (Mikesez) is going to justify this.

She is a public figure. She has to look good.

Oh wait, Lightfoot used that one already.
(09-01-2020, 06:02 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder how our resident law scholar (Mikesez) is going to justify this.

Lol, there's no justifying this.
Are hair salons really still forced to be closed there?
I just got my haircut on Saturday. I kept a mask on, the stylist kept her mask on, totally safe, in my opinion.
Let's hope no overly sensitive Liberal comes and changes the thread title like the jump to conclusions thread.
(09-01-2020, 06:20 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]Let's hope no overly sensitive Liberal comes and changes the thread title like the jump to conclusions thread.

So no comment on the actual thread topic, huh?
(09-01-2020, 06:19 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]

Lol, there's no justifying this.
Are hair salons really still forced to be closed there?
I just got my haircut on Saturday. I kept a mask on, the stylist kept her mask on, totally safe, in my opinion.

Obviously you didn't bother to read the article.  Hair salons and barber shops were not allowed to be open on Monday and using a blow drier was also not allowed... except for your queen.

This is just another example of democrat run cities forcing businesses to close for the "commoners", but not the "elite".  No consideration for the owners of businesses nor the people that they employ.  No consideration for the people that they serve.  All because of the China virus.
(09-01-2020, 06:20 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]Let's hope no overly sensitive Liberal comes and changes the thread title like the jump to conclusions thread.

Why would the thread topic get changed?  Nothing misleading about it.

Do you have a comment regarding the actual topic?
These "elites" have been in government for so long they think they're above everyone else...... They forget they work for us.......... Time for term limits
(09-01-2020, 06:23 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]

So no comment on the actual thread topic, huh?

Nope, I don't read fox. I may watch for some light entertainment

This section of the board would die without him. I think he should demand a salary, otherwise it would become a right wing circle j...

Maybe just shoot him? https://youtu.be/gId2HsHvSgs
(09-01-2020, 06:50 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2020, 06:23 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]So no comment on the actual thread topic, huh?

Nope, I don't read fox. I may watch for some light entertainment

I’m sure in your head that sounded very witty.
That salon will now have to close perm-anently.....its been contaminated.
(09-01-2020, 06:00 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Do as I say...not as I do!

Truth
(09-01-2020, 09:19 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]That salon will now have to close perm-anently.....its been contaminated.

I hope he soaked his scissors in that blue stuff for 24 hours after cutting the devils hair.
(09-01-2020, 09:05 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2020, 06:50 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, I don't read fox. I may watch for some light entertainment

I’m sure in your head that sounded very witty.

It wasn't a joke?
(09-01-2020, 11:11 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2020, 09:05 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]I’m sure in your head that sounded very witty.

It wasn't a joke?

That’s good, cuz it definitely wasn’t funny either.
Newsome is in hotter water with most Californians right now. 

https://www.westernjournal.com/newsom-or...stay-open/

So now we're triggered about thread titles?
Pages: 1 2