Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lost all faith in Bortles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Get rid of him asap
No
whole team is worse than Garbage. clean house

He has some fundamental problems that are hard to fix 

The biggest problem is he does not know where to go with the football
This fan base is so bipolar
Welp.

Yeah he sucks
He sure doesn't look the same as last year. Poor decision playing in year 3 is very concerning. He shouldn't be making these stupid decisions at this point in his development. Being a gunslinger doesn't mean you get an excuse for being careless. 

Lol hope Bortles leaves you morons. Flacco was 0 TD and 2 INT and Bortles was 2 TD and 3 INT......yet his team is worse. Jags fans don't deserve him.
Quote:Lol hope Bortles leaves you morons. Flacco was 0 TD and 2 INT and Bortles was 2 TD and 3 INT......yet his team is worse. Jags fans don't deserve him.

The thing is Baltimore it the overall worse team. That's what's embarrassing about Blake. Jalen Ramsey is our nickel and he's better than any of their vet corners.
Quote:Lol hope Bortles leaves you morons. Flacco was 0 TD and 2 INT and Bortles was 2 TD and 3 INT......yet his team is worse. Jags fans don't deserve him.

I thought your go-to was the 31st ranked scoring defense was holding him back?

What about today?
Quote:This fan base is so bipolar

Because we're all idiots.
He just needs to learn to throw the ball away over taking sacks or forcing it into double coverage. I thought he did better at taking what the defense gave him but tipped passes and untimely turnovers really ruined it. Just needs to be himself but not try to do too much.

Blake sucks, throws ducks, feels pressure and tucks, when he has success its all luck.

His windup is terrible

He stares down receivers

His stature and vibe just screamed "I'm a casual NFL player" today. He just casually threw pick after pick hahah

The dude has to win the games with no running game, no QB can do that

Quote:He just needs to learn to throw the ball away over taking sacks or forcing it into double coverage. I thought he did better at taking what the defense gave him but tipped passes and untimely turnovers really ruined it. Just needs to be himself but not try to do too much.
3rd year, he's regressed. He's actually terrible and will not lead this team to a super bowl. His mechanics are AWFUL, and every week its written in stone that he'll throw a pick.
Nah.
I actually think for probably the first time in his career, Blake seems to have lost faith in himself.

I think he can still be "the guy" but how he handles the rest of the season (regardless of what happens to Bradley) is going to be very telling.

We are in very dangerous waters with Blakes confidence. That has me more worried than any ineptitude conjured up by Bradley & Co.
Right now, Bortles looks like Jerrard 2.0. He's not trusting himself, and the end result is costly sacks and interceptions. Painful to watch.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8