Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: That game was all on Bortles and Fowler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fowler by giving them another FG attempt at the end of the half and Bortles by being a turnover machine.
#coaching

All on Blake. The defense looked good...
You must of been watching a different game. Fowler was pressuring all game and caused an int. And one they took the reigns off bortles he had a good second half, this is on gus completely. I've seen us lose games due to talent but it's quite obvious our talent is good the calling is just plain out bad.
delete this thread. lmao

Olson and Bradley...

Agreed this is all bortles Fowler made an impact
BB was bad, but the coaches didn't help

Agreed this is all bortles Fowler made an impact
Quote:You must of been watching a different game. Fowler was pressuring all game and caused an int. And one they took the reigns off bortles he had a good second half, this is on gus completely. I've never seen us lose games but it's quite obvious our talent is good the calling is just plain out bad.

Trust me I agree Gus has to go. But dude without that field goal at the end of the half we force them to go score a TD. Fowler had some nice pressures on D though
Its coaching guys.  100%.  Yeah Bortles stunk it up, but that was coaching pure and simple.  The only reason why we were in this game is because of our talent on D.  Ramsey/Fowler/Gipson.  All beasts.  Gus has to take a hike.  We should be done with him last year.

Coaching

And you know who penalties falls on? Coaching.

Blake was bad but Gus has been bad for 51 games
Blake ran straight to the locker room. Don't run from your mistakes. Yes I am with everyone now and add to it. FIRE GUS TODD & OLSON. You cross all game with our deep WR but when you need to drive and win you don't cross anyone. You are an idiot!!! Sit Blake for the rest of the season and just finish throwing it all away with Henne. This team is a [BLEEP] joke. I will not waste any more money on the NFL ticket to watch a Losing team and I feel for those who have season tickets. I call for REFUND. They called me and wanted me to buy some but there was no way. 

Our offense sucks now along with our coaching staff. It's something new every year, isn't it? Defense gave us the win on a silver platter, and the offense slapped it to the ground and urinated all over it.

But not on the zero running game and OL?

Lost in the rubble... Jason Myers says "Hi"

Im actually sick of talking about sundays game already. Just fire the damn coach already and move on.
Quote:Fowler by giving them another FG attempt at the end of the half and Bortles by being a turnover machine.

Regarding the title of this thread, it isn't all on Bortles and Fowler.  Many want to blame it on coaching, but the way that I see it, these are grown men and supposedly "professional" players.  They just did not have the fortitude to get it done when it mattered.

Coaching is part of the reason, but coaches aren't on the field playing the game.