Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Harrison Traded To Browns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8-8. 9-7. 10-6..... lol
What a [BLEEP] joke.... This Secondary is going to be so bad.
And now our bad Safety position got even worse. We're probably gonna need two starting Safeties in the next draft.
(09-03-2020, 03:02 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1301...29472?s=21

5th round pick

[Image: h0f6pas019sz.png?auto=webp&s=b2f66a9cff4...55130582b0]
Meh, dude was average at best. The team was gonna be garbage anyway, especially the defense.
So this is what tanking looks like.
(09-03-2020, 03:03 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]8-8. 9-7. 10-6..... lol

Haha.  Well I said 1-15, but I may have to lower that.
(09-03-2020, 03:04 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]Meh, dude was average at best. The team was gonna be garbage anyway, especially the defense.

He isn't a world beater by any means, but he was our best Safety in a group that was already the weakest position group on the team.
Marrone and Caldwell sure don't act like guys who have to win now to save their jobs.
(09-03-2020, 03:07 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2020, 03:04 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]Meh, dude was average at best. The team was gonna be garbage anyway, especially the defense.

He isn't a world beater by any means, but he was our best Safety in a group that was already the weakest position group on the team.

I'm listening to 1010xl, and Hays Carlyon is saying Harrison got beat out in camp and wasn't going to start.
(09-03-2020, 03:07 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: [ -> ]Marrone and Caldwell sure don't act like guys who have to win now to save their jobs.

Because they will have this season and next too, it is obvious.
(09-03-2020, 03:09 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2020, 03:07 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]He isn't a world beater by any means, but he was our best Safety in a group that was already the weakest position group on the team.

I'm listening to 1010xl, and Hays Carlyon is saying Harrison got beat out in camp and wasn't going to start.

You need live contact to really gauge Safety play... There's been no preseason games and no real hitting.. I don't buy that one bit.
(09-03-2020, 03:09 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2020, 03:07 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]He isn't a world beater by any means, but he was our best Safety in a group that was already the weakest position group on the team.

This and Fournette reports (about getting beat too) are just straight BS, beaten by who? please! they just say that to make these moves look better than what they really are.
(09-03-2020, 03:11 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2020, 03:09 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I'm listening to 1010xl, and Hays Carlyon is saying Harrison got beat out in camp and wasn't going to start.

This and Fournette reports (about getting beat too) are just straight BS, beaten by who? please! they just say that to make these moves look better than what they really are.

The reports I am hearing are that Harrison was not taking first team reps, and he was apparently beaten out by Josh Jones.  

It's not a big deal if Ronnie Harrison gets beat out.  He's not that good a player that he can't get beaten out.  I remember him making a lot of dumb plays in past seasons.
(09-03-2020, 03:11 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2020, 03:09 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I'm listening to 1010xl, and Hays Carlyon is saying Harrison got beat out in camp and wasn't going to start.

Josh Jones has been balling in camp. His name came up almost everyday in the reports. Whether or not that will translate to actual gameplay is another story.
(09-03-2020, 03:13 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2020, 03:11 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]This and Fournette reports (about getting beat too) are just straight BS, beaten by who? please! they just say that to make these moves look better than what they really are.

The reports I am hearing are that Harrison was not taking first team reps, and he was apparently beaten out by Josh Jones.  

It's not a big deal if Ronnie Harrison gets beat out.  He's not that good a player that he can't get beaten out.  I remember him making a lot of dumb plays in past seasons.

Maybe Jones took some good drugs and changed himself because I've heard plenty of Packer fans say the guy is flat out terrible. 

But I guess it's a lot easier for players to look good in underwear practices, which is basically all that we've had this year.
The writing was on the wall but still a bit surprising considering the perception of our safety depth.
What about that safety from.Gerorgia we got u.drafted. Can't think of his name. But was a stud in college last year.
(09-03-2020, 03:10 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]

You need live contact to really gauge Safety play... There's been no preseason games and no real hitting.. I don't buy that one bit.
I mean its not that hard to believe.  Hes been balling at practice and dude was a 2nd round pick, higher drafted than Harrison so the talent is there.  Harrison hasn't showed much at all here

(09-03-2020, 03:33 PM)icey14 Wrote: [ -> ]What about that safety from.Gerorgia we got u.drafted. Can't think of his name. But was a stud in college last year.

J.R. Reed, I haven't heard anything about him
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7