Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bortles lost this game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Complete garbage performance

hands down he lost the game. Bortles what the hell man

I actually hate this team. Like Hate this team. How do you have 3 opportunities to win the game and not do it? 

We're absolutely atrocious 

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.
He's trash
Are you serious? That second pick wasn't his fault. His line didn't help him, there was no run game, and the [BLEEP] clown of a coach took the ball out of his hands.
Bottles played poorly there is no denying it. It isn't all him though, it is top to bottom. Answer for that problem -- coaching. 

Bortles isn't a franchise QB. Too many mistakes. He's trash.
Bortles is a turnover machine.

I love how people are so quick to jump one way or another on Bortles but some people defended Gus and the coaching while they sucked it up for years.

I want to see Bortles and this team with better coaching.  

Quote:Are you serious? That second pick wasn't his fault. His line didn't help him, there was no run game, and the [BAD WORD REMOVED] clown of a coach took the ball out of his hands.

Are you on stupid pills?
Quote:Are you on stupid pills?

How is the tipped ball his fault? Please enlighten me.
All on Blake. He has the freedom to audible but we continually run into loaded boxes and pass when the opponent expects it.

The defense played a heck of a ball game...
Thats the bigger issue. Hes not the guy
He bad.

This team does not know how to win. 

End of 1st half with a 57 yard field goal and we give them 3 points.

In the second half, three turnovers inside Ravens territory and we get a total of 3 points.

No leadership! Off and on the field.

Jacoby Brisset wins games, why?

Quote:How is the tipped ball his fault? Please enlighten me.

It's throwing by moving within the pocket. Stepping up. Learning to throw between lanes. etc.
Quote:It's throwing by moving within the pocket. Stepping up. Learning to throw between lanes. etc.

His line did him no favors today. He moved within the pocket numerous times today but you conveniently ignore those plays, or the two touchdowns he threw that even kept us in this game.
Bortles played bad today BUT:

Bortles 2 TD, 3 INT

And

Flacco 0 TD, 2 INT

So why did they lose? Jags have a league worst under 2 yards per carry rushing. Team is heading nowhere with Pus Bradley. O line still sucks. Running game still sucks. Defense played better but as a whole the team is going NOWHERE with Pus Bradley.
Quote:Bortles played bad today BUT:

Bortles 2 TD, 3 INT

And

Flacco 0 TD, 2 INT

So why did they lose? They have a league worst under 2 yards per carry rushing. Team is heading nowhere with Pus Bradley. O line still sucks. Running game still sucks. Defense played better but as a whole the team is going NOWHERE with Pus Bradley.
ehm, I said defense would win the game... I told you to go under..... I won huge.... Screw me eh?
Pages: 1 2