Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Colin Kaepernick’s Madden rating is higher than 17 starters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would this be the equivalent of Jack Nicklaus having the highest rating in PGA Tour 2021?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...-starters/
No, the Nicklaus rating is more realistic.
Well some writer is floating the idea of voting him into the hall of fame. So this doesn't sound that crazy.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
(09-08-2020, 05:23 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]Well some writer is floating the idea of voting him into the hall of fame. So this doesn't sound that crazy.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Nobody really cares... except maybe those people that play video games.
(09-08-2020, 05:23 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]Well some writer is floating the idea of voting him into the hall of fame. So this doesn't sound that crazy.

I heard that this afternoon.  

I think that at first his whole kneeling thing was on the order of "who cares," but he put out a few tweets basically supporting the violence that we are seeing.  I think that he surpassed being an annoying wanna be civil rights activist and I frankly see him as an accomplice to Domestic Terrorism.
[Image: 119107465_2621876048108210_8474847233808...e=5F7C351E]
(09-08-2020, 05:27 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody really cares... except maybe those people that play video games.

Or those living in the Duval Pride Political Talk forum echo chamber.

You know, where this thread was created.
Hope all you trumpettes have turned your TVs off after the anthem.
(09-10-2020, 08:24 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]Hope all you trumpettes have turned your TVs off after the anthem.
Didn't watch it. Get Woke, Go Broke
(09-10-2020, 08:24 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]Hope all you trumpettes have turned your TVs off after the anthem.

What anthem?