Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Yannick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has impressed me quite a bit. Came close a few times to sacking Flacco then finally got home. Fowler and Ramsey have also impressed me.
Ngakoue is indeed one of the few positives today (and in the beginning of season). 

2 sack/FFs in gus first 3 games? Not bad at all.
Beast. Sucks in the run but I like him as a pass rusher.
Quote:Beast. Sucks in the run but I like him as a pass rusher.
He's a pure pass rusher. Was weak against the run at Maryland too.
Let's get this guy a nickname... Who's up?
He's having a pretty good day. 

OCs are game-planning around Fowler. He is routinely being double-teamed. Yannick gets no such treatment. 

Yannick NsackEh
The Yannick Button
Yannick Attack

the Yannick Room

Yannick at the Disco
I'm just going to call him "Yak"
Quote:OCs are game-planning around Fowler. He is routinely being double-teamed. Yannick gets no such treatment. 
I've noticed this too, in both the Packers and Chargers game. If you go back and watch the tape Fowler gets double teamed a good amount. That said, he also isn't beating the tackle regularly but he has shown flashes. He just needs some technique. I haven't really seen him try to use his hands all that much and he's not attacking to the inside which was his best trait at Florida. Makes me think the coaches are telling him to get pressure from the outside and not attack in. Why, I don't know.