Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Snowwolf hype video Week 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will be makeing hype/cheering videos again this season as long as there is a season.  With that being said week 1 video is ready,so heres the link.  

https://youtu.be/q8YfQIQ9l98
Glad to see your videos back Wolfie. Although, I think you should wear a mask while doing these to make it more applicable for the type of season we have.
We will shock a lot of people with this young(est) roster this year. All we need to do is apply a lil Tyler effort.

Go Jags!
if im wearing a mask,it would be harder to hear the emtion in my voice. there wasn't anyone around when i made the video at work. i was by myself.
Gotta bring back that mustache
look closer at vido,im working on growing one
IF the Jags make the playoffs this year, Wolfie you have to grow a full mullet and beard.
Awesome video Wolf Man.. I'm officially pumped for Sunday now.
(09-10-2020, 09:36 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]IF the Jags make the playoffs this year, Wolfie you have to grow a full mullet and beard.

I can't do that,sorry. I'm lucky i get away with growing a mustache. I live with my parents still.
Great video Wolfe. You are a true fan.
I remember wolf said we would be 3-13 after we got beat by the Bengals in week 3 of the 2017 season. Smile
(09-12-2020, 07:30 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]I remember wolf said we would be 3-13 after we got beat by the Bengals in week 3 of the 2017 season. Smile

I still  made a cheering video every week though to after we got beat by bengals.
I think the players saw my video,and responded with the win today.!!!!!!!!! yea go jags.
We really need that stache back Wolf
its there,just not completly visble yet. again look at the video closer,accuttly it is visble
I’m guessing that mustache will be much more visible in next weeks hype video.
(09-13-2020, 06:53 PM)FatimaJaguar Wrote: [ -> ]We really need that stache back Wolf

yes it will,and i been camping earlier this week. I'll get video done tommrrew.